Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Istanbul

*walks up to Duke*
Here, hold this.
*hands a flask of acid to him*

*smacks Duke's hands, and the flask, with a sledgehammer*

Does it burn, fishtail? Do you wish you had never raised arms against us?

F

Fire Slinger

I am totally staying out of this one...

After much research and countless hours of study and debate, the Instiute for the Advancement of Fire Slinger's Wealth has come to the conclusion...

You people are weird.

M

Multani

I seem to be violent and cold these days. Could be my schedule. :D

(Multani wears a gas mask and hands DUke and open container of Amonia Bleach. DUke sniffs, and quickly falls over dead.)

Don't ya just love science. :)

D

DÛke

I'm sorry Multani, but I am imprevious to acid, flame throwers, shot guns, and all that crap. Trust me, I AM!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

It's time for me to end all of this i aim my death ray at all of yah guys and instintly fry you to ashes. Then i suck up your ashes with a vacum cleaner and i shut the ashes into space on a nuclear missle with a faster than light engine. Then i blow up the missle 5 light years away (only taking 1/1000000 of a sec. to get there) and scatter your ashes all over the universe. So you can't cast any spells or anything. Duke, you are not imprevious to this so don't argue with me.

D

DÛke

Are you sure? Because I still can see myself, and I say I'm 'imprevious' to it all! Well, not imprevious, but I can collect myself and reform into me, DÛke. Hey man, I can't die, as long as my girlfriend is alive, you will not be able to kill me.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just TELLING YOU that I AM imprevious :)
:);)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I killed your girlfriend also. Let me guess...
she can't die unless you die. Am i right?

D

DÛke

Trust me, you can't kill me, you can't kill her unless you kill her X-boyfriend, and he doesn't die unless you kill his X-girlfrirend, and she doesn't die unless you kill her X-boyfriend, and he doesn't die unless you kill his mom, and his mom doesn't die unless you kill her other son, and the other son doesn't die unless you kill his sister, and his sister doesn't die unless you kill her dad, and the dad doesn't die unless you kill the women he's cheating with, and that women doesn't die unless you kill her pimp, and the pimp doesn't die unless you kill his X-wife, and the X-wife doesn't die unless you kill her other son, and the son doesn't die doesnt die unless you kill his X-mom, and his X-mom doesn't die unless you kill my dad, and my dad doesn't die unless you kill his mom, and his mom doesn't die unless you kill her sister, and her sister doesn't die unless she kill YOU. That's right YOU. YOU....

Muaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Fine, I'll enchant my self with a false demise then a robot will go out and kill everyone you stated in correct order so that you die then i come back to life because of the false demise. So MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

D

DÛke

I am afraid that if you kill everyone, there will be no one to rule. So go ahead, kill us all, that you can stay by yourself in this lone planet and write messages in the CPA that no one will read....

MUAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAA

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'll use my special high powered engine that i use on my nuclear missle and travel to the alpha centari solar system and find an intelligent race that will accept me. Then i'll introduce the game of magic and i'll be the ultimate magic player. I'll also start my own CPA with this race and we will rule the whole universe through the power of magic because we will invent a machine that will make magic real. Then we will crush our enemies with lightning bolts, dragons, and mana burn.
MUAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

D

DÛke

Hey, Theorgg, I already told you, the chain ends WITH YOU, no one dies unless you're dead :)

D

Duel

Um, DUke, chain ends with the letter n. Now, you can kill it, if you want, but good luck...

H

Hawaiian mage

How does Duke have more posts then me when he's only been here for a week?

I'm going to start fighting my self like theorgg.

*Ka-moho-ali'i slaps himself.*

Status
Not open for further replies.