Heyla!

G

Gizmo

He means:
Do you like older guys, like Erinpuff does?

I still think that`s kinda creepy.

Killer Joe

MULTANI, what are you doing! Was that your 16th assassin arrow? aaaaaaaahhh! Did you steal them from the Magic Jackal? aaaaaaahhh!

D

DÛke

..."DO you like older guys than you are? ErinPuff does:)...I would think you would too:)..."

Z

Zhaneel

Only if they're a couple years older do i have a serious crush... if they're a lot older (4 years or more) and good-looking movie stars, then I prefer to gaze from afar.

I tend to go more for my own age. It's less complicated.

D

DÛke

Ok...
So, you're not like ErinPuff; not much anyway:).
She's different than you, I think:).
Anyway, but, aren't you like 14-15, or something close? You like to go out with guys older than you by 4 years? That would make them 18-19!?
Wow, I didn't know there were Magic females who are also sl...Nevermind:), I meant whor---OOOOops, nevermind that too:). I'm just jokin' around, anyway, good to see ya here...

Z

Zhaneel

lol! I'm 15, and i said 4+ is too high, as in 3 years or less...

watch what you call me, boyo, i'll give as good as I get! ;)

Thank you for the... uh... interesting... welcome! ;)

D

DÛke

...GIRILO...
Did you just call me "boyo"? What's that?
I'll call you "girilo", WHATEVER THAT IS;)!
Oh, wait, I know what that is, it's a whor---OOOOPS, almost said it; well, anyway, lets just make it our little secret, "girilo" means, um, you know;), and "boyo" means, um, whatever you want to be, k?

Cool...

Z

Zhaneel

lol... quite a secret, since it's right up here where everyone can see it... :)

D

DÛke

RIGHT after I posted the thing!
Oh well, I don't think anyone is reading this stuff, so, let's just keep a secret, ok;)?
Not a very well kept secret, but STILL, a secret:).

Z

Zhaneel

hehe, I love secrets/inside jokes/etc...

you could always edit it...

E

EricBess

Yep, no one will have to know :)

Anyway, I don't think I have said "Welcome" yet, so I'll say it now.

Welcome to CPA. Duke convinced me to check this place out and I have been trying to get out ever since. Unfortunately, I appear to have lost my mind and need to find it before I can leave. Have you seen it lying around anywhere?

D

DÛke

You're trying to 'get out', as in 'leave the CPA'? WHY? I've seen your mind somewhere, but it's gone now, I've consumed it:D.

Zan(yep, I'll call you Zan, if you don't mind:)), it's not a secret anymore, the Spider has jusst discover it! DANG IT:)! Oh well, maybe we should discuss and create a whole new secret, eh:)?
Yep, I'll just think of one, or SHOULD YOU think of one this time, since you ARE the ZAN after all;)?

I like you...

E

EricBess

Here's the new secret:

DUKE CAN'T TAKE A JOKE!!! :):):)

(Don't tell anyone)

Z

Zhaneel

lol, I'm the ZAN? hehe

hrm, yes, i shall endeavor to think of a secret...

(i can't type tonight!)