Heyla!

Z

Zhaneel

Hey there, I'm Megan, Erin's buddy... I just started magic, and she showed me this board.... and I feel like I'm introducing myself at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting or something so I'll stop.

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcome to our alliance of people who play casual! Or CPA for all the lazy people who don't bother to wright that much...

Now you can control just about any person here becuase your a girl. Use this power wisely... Or not.

T

terzarima

Hah! I'm the first one here, I won't steal Zadok's famous nickname speech. Only that no one here (with a few exeptions are sane)

WELCOME :)

H

Hawaiian mage

Nope, I got here first. :)

And you are a girl right? I'm asumeing that becuase your name is Megan and unless your parents were mentally ill at the time... Nevermind.

D

Darsh

"I got here first!"

"No you didn't, I did!"

The fighting has already started.:)

Welcome to the Cpa Zhaneel! Don't pay attention to those children over there, they're always like this.;)

N

nodnarb24

Hi, watch out for Duke he his a horny little freak and will flirt with anybody and i mean anybody. :)

A

Apollo

Welcome! Hopefully, you haven't been scared off yet. But judging by your signature, you're just as crazy as the rest of us.

N

Namielus

Hey thats just the polymoph qoute thats nothing new/ crazy. of course acting like your retarded and falling out of a car window while doing it would be crazy but I neve did that sort of thing...:rolleyes:

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

[me]Casts Time warp, goes back in time, posts, and come back[/me] There, happy now? Anyway, i'm the resident pie/food guy(gotta love a guy who can cook don't ya?)

I usually make a grand feast for all the kewl newbies...but for you I made...[me]pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Removes punch, pie, and cheese sticks out of the trunk[/me] Eat, drink, and don't dent my car!

V

Volradon

Welcome, is it just me or are we geting more and more girls to join? Thats a Good Thing.

Z

Zadok001

Good day, Zhaneel. See, I spelled it right that time, so please let me off the hook if I never do again... :) In the meanwhile, welcome to the CPA! May you stick around and not let anything blow up.

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

M

Multani

Welcome.
Pay attention to these immature and psychotic people.
(Points to Darsh, HM, Ademis.)
I would hunt them down, but I don't feel like it.
Anyway, Erin may or may not have told you about me.
I look forward to interesting discussions on Magic.
Again, welcome. :D

D

dw51688

welcome. You don't want to piss off TomB, Multani, or Duke for they will haunt you down like a bug. I am friends with Multani, haven't talked to TomB but he has never yelled at me so were like neutral, and DUke is currently trying to track me down and steal my soul for eternity. Or has he done it already?

[me]shivers[/me]

Z

Zhaneel

lol! i think I am going to like it here... you seem like my kind of people!

D

Darsh

I'm the immature one?

Well...mabye:)

Hey Multani, Star Trek is so sorry that the best series is VOYAGER!

That should do it.:)

E

ErinPuff

heh.. I sure am sorry about that mindless post on Off-Topic..

WELCOME MEGAN!

**everyone's ears are ringing from the loud shout**