Hey Duke and Almindhra

N

Neo_Keo

Whats to discuss about Venom and Carnage their both insane. Ask Spidey he'll tell you. :D :D:D :D

Neo
The Minister of War

N

nanokill

well....carnage is a pychopath but venom trys to do good or what he thinks is good but he still hates spidey.....course our lovable friendly neighborhood webslinger will always be around to stop them.

A

Apollo

All of us are Magic players, which means that we all have more maturity then the rest of the world.
Heh. Go read some of the Off Topic and Battle Arena posts, and then say that with a straight face:)

In seriousness, for once, to the two of you: if you see something by the other one that you don't like, show how much more mature you are by not replying. There is no need for any of this.

N

Namielus

We do have lots more manturity, but we all missed out of beating up other kids in elementary school and middle school (or I hate you) and we see forms at battle arena as sort of an outlet for our fustrasions towards growing up while being hurassed and acosted all the time at school.

We generally are much more mature than other people are ages, and also if you could what do you think a bunch of normal (whatever that is) highschool students would put on a 'fight' form?

I settle my point.

Oh and duke, the only reason that you have been jessed so much lately is that you were a spammer (bad duke, j/k) and that its so apperant that you dislike almindhra that its very humorous watching you defend yourselves in a way that would almost make you band together. That is really funny if you think about it, you were just being maniplulated by a bunch of people, and you were following along like a donkey trying to get a carrot being held in front of his face blinding stepping onward. Oh yea and your not that bad of a guy, your quick to anger, but your an ok guy.

(oh I'm studing for the PSAT/SAT so my articualtion should be improving... ha!)

D

DÛke

Good speech, but, people don't hate me here, you got it all wrong:).
Almindhra doesn't even hate me, she just dislike me, which is ok, as long as we are both disliking each other:).

Oh, and me? Quick to anger? No, no, no! You should have seen how many smilies I used to put. I'm not quick to anger, I'm quick to manupilate, but that's one of my bad flaws...Everyone has flaws:).

D

Duel

All is well? Dammit! Now I can't come here anymore. Oh well.

Hey! I'm a 6'2" passive resistance fighter. Never lost a fight, and only once or twice actually fought back. I just have a high pain tolerance. When you hit someone my size in the face and he grins, you tend not to stay for seconds.

A

Apollo

Actually, I agree that we're more mature than most people. We just act silly on here.

And Venom was the best! (haha, Spidey!) I bought all of his comics, and was so sad when his series was canceled (even though it had gone way downhill at the end).

And Carnage is a cool villain. Maximum Carnage was the best Spidey series ever.

D

Duel

Yeah, I always liked Spiderman better than superman. He seemed more real (I can't believe I said that).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I NEVER hated you... (I don't think I hate ANYONE on this site). I disliked some of your early posts and disagreed with your opinions, that's all. Lately (except for the science thing that flared up over the weekend) I haven't found anything to really disagree (or agree :)) about that you've posted.

Duel, another Spidey fan. So far that makes 5 here. Who would have thought there were so many? :)

Venom and Carnage... boy oh boy. Well, they're... interesting characters, to say the least. I thought Maximum Carnage was a bit hokey overall. Never read the Venom series. I'm just glad I got the symbiote off me and went back to my RED and blue threads... :)

D

DÛke

...same here Spider:).
I don't think the "technology" thread is a big deal.
We're just shouting our opinions, we aren't fighting or flaming light stupid, immature people...Like some people I know;).