Hey Duke and Almindhra

N

nodnarb24

J/K :D
please don't hurt me.
Also duke i when by your guidlines and didn't put "Almindhra" in the same post with your name.
Oh wait i just did that.
Oh well.

D

Darsh

dead (not j/k) Everyone better stop they are both getting really angry, It's not funny anymore.

N

nodnarb24

I know i am.
[me]asks for his last rights[/me]

Oh wait, i'm not catholic.

M

Multani

If I were you, I'd stop provoking them.
I give nodnarb diplomatic immunity, Anyone that attacks him, goes through me and my TypeX Treetrunk. :mad:

A

Almindhra

Yeah, I am kind of fed up with this whole thing...I'm not really upset about this thread, I just type here in tiredness and exhaustion over this thing...You guys think its a joke, but we really don't get along with each other...If you want the full story talk to me via AIM...I'm just sick of this whole thing...Because I fight with him and it makes me look like a jerk...And I don't like contaminating the boards with our fighting...Because I know I didn't like it when I saw other people do it...But, seeing from the votes for the Notables, I think someone looks for enemies...Either that, or hes just stupid and p*sses people off...

D

DÛke

...here's the reason why she dislike me, AGAIN: we were talking for about 2 hours on AIM, she was cool and everything, everything was going on very fine. It was good and time well spent, but then, the question came. "Hey Duke, do you wanna listen to me sing?", I said no, I have a head ache, "please just for 30 seconds Duke, I promise...", no thanks, I have a head ache...and it went on, and then she dismissed me, and I instantly logged off since I really did have a head ache.

She simply wouldn't like someone if they don't obay her.
I told you Almindhra, I had a headache, but no, I HAD to listen or else we wouldn't be friends.

You can't name another reason.
You thought I was stupid about sending/recieving pictures through AIM but I wasn't, and we sent each other some pics....

And, what do you mean by the "he's just stupid and pisses people off"? What the heck does that mean? WHICH PEOPLE?

Ed? I don't call that anything since it was just a misunderstanding between the two of us...

Istanbul? Everything that happened was long, long time ago, nothing is wrong with me and him. We rarely even talk to each other anyway.

Spiderman? Never done anything directly at him

YellowJacket? I apologized.

Mr_Pestilince? I don't care about his opinion.

Who else out there dislike me?
What did they vote? BIGGEST SPAMMER? I know I am, the problem is, that's my only fault, and I don't even spam anymore. I EVEN voted myself for the biggest spammer.

Hot Tempered? ME, anyone voted me for that is wrong. You could tell from the many posts with the many smilies.

What else is bad in that list?

Almindhra, you have called me stupid so many times, it's not even funny anymore. I don't know, and I don't care if you are trying to funny or anything, but you aren't making your point clear. You tell people lies to get your attention going. You lie to them on AIM, and you talk behind their backs.

Thanks Nodnarb for this wonderful conversation....

M

Multani

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! :mad:
Stop the god-damned bickering.
Act your f***ing age. Your people are immature. :mad:
Almindhra, I know your 18. But your certainly not acting like it.
DUke: What the hell did I tell you before?! :mad:
If you want to fight, FINE!. BUT KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF!!! :mad:
If you keep on spamming the boards like this, BOTH of you are gonna get your asses flamed to hell, BY ME!!! IS THAT CLEAR!!! :mad:

M

Multani

I MEAN SHUT THE HELL UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! :mad:
Never, have I seen 2 individuals more screwed up than you 2. Enough is Enough. What part of that do you NOT UNDERSTAND!
:mad:

S

Sleepy

duke and almindira sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
first comes love then comes marraige
here comes duke with the baby carraige!

I just had to say it again! :p

N

nanokill

hmmmm....(gives a skeptical glance at multani)

well....they might listen to you....if the idea gets through their thick heads,but they wanna fight just have them have a flame war in the battle arena and get it over with.........

N

Neo_Keo

man oh man .......................
.............. Duke, Almindhra both of you guys are my friends and it hurts me to see you guys fighting liking this and using this :mad: instead of these :cool: :D :p ;) and specialy this :)

Neo
You guys should know by now *sigh*

A

Almindhra

Multani...Didn't I just say up there that I wasn't going to do it any longer?...I even gave reasoning...A certain someone just went balistic, I was really calm and everything...Don't be mad at me...

N

nanokill

Don't worry no one is really mad at you we all like you alot, you are the only cool girl i ever heard of playing magic....sorry to all the other cpa girls...i haven't had time to judge you all but purple jester is ok...whimsical seems nice also.........now if we could just restrain duke....a sedative might work.........