Hey Duke and Almindhra

F

Fire Slinger

All of you need to ****ing stop acting like 4-year olds. All of us are Magic players, which means that we all have more maturity then the rest of the world. So why can't everybody act like it. If you people were leaders of a country, there would be a nuclear war right now and you would kill us all.

Come on..GROW UP!!!

Work it your problems like adults, and I don't mean by killing each other.

[Edited by TomB on September 15th, 2000 at 01:32 AM]

N

nanokill

:rolleyes: sheesh, give them a break guys it not that bad.....ok well maybe sometimes but, they will get out of it.....almindra already agreed to stop.

oh and you are welcome ally

p.s. do you mind if i call you that.

F

Fire Slinger

well, two of you are fighting and everybody else is taunting them with stupid taunts.

Sounds childish to me.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
So is using profanity in a public forum, Fire Slinger. :(

Please, everyone, let's just drop this whole line of thought here. Whether they like each other or not is strictly up to them, and, personally, I'm sick of hearing about it too. Just leave them alone.

N

Namielus

Well as it is very apperent niether of them get the idea that they should stop... so I will show them how there deeply flawed via responding to peoples flames and other things of the similar sort.

Purple Jester, lets talk on ICQ or AIM for about 2 hours then we can show duke and almindhra how they look.

D

Duel

Ahh, I remember the good old days of 3rd grade! when a girl hitting you meant she liked you, as opposed to "Get out of my face, you freak."

Duke: I really didn't want to know what's gone on between you two. Not only do I not really care (sorry, but it;s true), I don't want to get dragged into this.

Thank you, though, both of you, for the maturity with which you are handling this. I'd hate to lose either one of you for the other, okay?

D

DÛke

...since I got some sleep.
I never wanted to get mad. I don't get mad.
When I get mad I just smile, and let the people smile with me, just ask Grifth_Se:).

Just stop saying it, that's all is to it:).
Thanks.

BY the way, nobody is taking Purple Jester, go ahead and take the "coolest" girl on the boards "Almindhra", but leave my Purple Jester alone:). Oh, by the way, I don't know why ME and Almindhra are fighting! She just started calling me out names and crap like that! Hey, just the other day I helped her send all those PMs so everyone knows about the CPA notables...what happened? I have no idea...

[Edited by DÛke on September 15th, 2000 at 03:39 AM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought we were cool, DUke... there were some rough spots in the beginning but I thought everything had been explained and cooled down...

Totally agreeing with TomB here... EVERYONE DROP IT! Especially nodnarb and Sleepy (is there ANY way to subtract 3 posts from nodnarb? This was a useless, SPAMMING thread surpassing The Master's legacy).

Drop it, drop it, drop it...

D

dw51688

Nice. Duke is cool, don't make him had or he'll kick yo @$$. YOu have to be nice cause I'm on his side and just get his permission first.

F

FoundationOfRancor

TomB is THE man!

lets just drop it!

Everbodys cool, forget bout this post, reset.

And hail me as your god

N

nanokill

oh and the only reason i had just done the little 3 post thing is because it really isn't fair that they(nod and dw) get 3 posts for only 3 words so, i will now on try to keep my posts a little bit longer than that......

D

DÛke

I didn't know you thought kind of well of me Spiderman...I'm sorry:). I thought you hated me because I used to be a spammer and because I had bad history...I don't know, I was paranoid, sorry.

I think you're a great person Spidy:).

Now, let's discuss, VENOM and CARNAGAE:)!