He Ed

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Ishans Shade, Nov 11, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfire New Member

Yes Yes Yes, I'm only the second oldest guy on this site. ( hey its something to be proud of)

Tomb you dont have a computer at home. Good god. I have 3. Board games are cool. Have you played WOTC Robo Rally. If not give it a try it rocks.

As for comp games. For anyone who loves RPG if you havent (I'm sure you have) try Diablo. 2 looks killer.

Oh yeah has anyone been playing magic as long as I have? I start with Alpha. =)

[Edited by Shadowfire (12-17-1999 at 09:24 AM).]
  2. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

Alpha? Not that old. I got in around Revised/Fallen Empires - too late to get all the nifty cards from Beta and Unlimited, but still early enough to have all the cards restricted from Revised...

-ferret

"...don't supposed you'd have an Unlimitted Plateau you'd like to trade? :)"
  3. theorgg Slob

(sound of mouth hitting table)

I have played(not collected)longer than ferret?
    wow.
    I'm only 16 and now feel like I'm old.
    :)

-theorgg
    I'm bigger than I think, I think.
  4. Ihsans Shade Blind god of all he sees

Hey that is great Shadow, but I don't have one Aether(<-Ha ha).

TomB-I never read all the bios, but your almost 40! :eek: Jeez. I feel reeeeaaaallly young now.

Ihsan's Shade
    Wonder if it is a good feeling or a bad one.

[Edited by Ihsans Shade (12-21-1999 at 12:57 PM).]
  5. Spidermage New Member

Hmmm...maybe I should change my name to the Geezer. Shadow, I entered high school the year you were born!

Who says old farts can't play Magic???
  6. Ferret CPA Founder, Slacker

I'd love to, but I need to find my cane first...

-ferret

"...fur's starting to get a little grey..."
  7. Shadowfire New Member

Alright now only the thrid oldest on this site. Come on old guys lets ban together and rule all magic sites. hahahahahahahahahaha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.