Girlfriend

D

Duel

Sleepy: I'm sorry, man. the doctors are working on fixing your eyesight, right?

Spidey: Thanks. I'm trying as we speak....

T

Thrash Golem

hey, i bet anna kournikova could beat britney spears att tennis

kournikova is hot
britney is not

M

Mikeymike

DUke, thats a great story man. Hope you 2 stay in touch when you go away to school. Sounds like you're leaving the relationship at the "friend" level, that should make it a little easier. On to the subject at hand.

Well, my girlfriend Christine and I have been together for a little over 8 months now. Its a nice change to be in a healthy relationship for a change as opposed to Miss Emotional Roller Coaster.

BUT...if I had to pick a dream girl....this is tough....Ok how about dream girls.

Laetitia Casta, she is as exotic a woman as you'll ever see. Remember the Guess? ads she used to do?
Toni Braxton, she can seranade me anytime.
Janet Reno, I love women with power (to knock me out with a sleeper-hold)
Claire Florlani (Meet Joe Black), something about her (besides the fact she is beautiful)

Favorite Female on a Magic Card--Argothian Enchantress. You know she's Italian. Copper-Leaf Angel is a very close 2nd.

Favorite Guardian Force from Final Fantasy--Alexander is pretty smooth, but I'm going to have to go with Neo-Bahamut.

D

DÛke

If I could have any girl, and if I could grow old so fast inorder to match with some of the more grown up women, I would have so many options:

Girls:
Well, I don't like a lot of girls, but I like a lot of women.
IF I had to choose any girl to be with me, I will for sure have to choose Britney Spears. I don't care what anyone says, SHE still looks hot and her personality seems nice. I just like her.

I would also love to have Christe Sirtak from my school.
Next to Erica, Erica still looks sexier, BUT, Christe has one thing Erica doesn't have, and that is, very, very openness about things.
I would love to have her any time.

Women:
NOW, if I could choose any women to be my girlfriend, even for one night, I would love to have at best: Femeka Janseen. I love her so much. Just look at that face man, just look at it, it's out of this world.

Next to Femeka, I'll go with Halle Berry. If there's any women that deserves me (j/k;)) as much as Femeka then it would be Halle. She is just too sexy to ignore.

Next, if I could get really old, but still look good, I would have to go with Madonna. I know she's old, but hey, if I could be as old as she is, then we'd have no problem would we? I have always admired Madonna as a female, and sometimes, as a artist too.

Next, even though I don't know her in real life, and I have never seen her, just seeing her personality makes you think what would she be like to be your girlfriend or your really best friend. This girl is Purple Jester, AKA Purple Girl. Never seen her, never met her, never talked in real life, but I do see her personality over every post. Any women with this kind of personality has got to have a great life. Purple Girl is one of my choices.

Those are my top favorites.

D

Duel

[me]shrugs[/me]
I always preferred people I knew. It seemed more possible. Less like lying to myself.

D

dw51688

I broke up. :( It happened on Saturday. Now we are just friends unless we decide to go out again.

[me]sniffle[/me]

Well anyways, Dragonman, CTran1218, Jaws, my ex-girlfriend and I + our science team are going to an overnight trip till Sunday. So seeya. We r departing 5:30, I'll miss you.

J

Jaws10387

I shouldn't say what we did at night or what happened in our room but, it was a good weekend. And Dennis, don't post the clues for the people we like. :)
I will post Eric's though.
Drunken Scrub

D

dw51688

hEehehe. Eric sits down when he pees. HAHAHAHA. :D that is so freakin funny!

S

sageridder

there should have been a bevis and butthead vote,dw and jaws would have swept the awards.

D

dw51688

Me 2! Hehehe, Eric is so gay!

If you ever get a chance, listen to little fugue in G minor by J.S. Bach and put these words to it.

We have learned that Eric is so freaking gay,
He pisses while he sits and kisses guys, now
listen my children and don't be like him,
He's so gaay, he's so gay, he's so gay!

This is making fun of Dragonman so if your name is Eric, it is not you.

D

dw51688

Hehehe, don't be giving secrets now Jonathan. I think how many times have we beat him up? I think um 33?

J

Jaws10387

The defintition of Phill:

Phill: v,n,adj. Anything you want it to mean. Adv. Philly.
Ex/ Eric Smith is a Phill. - Translation - Eric Smith is gay.

D

DÛke

...it's both of you.

No offense, but, it sounds to me like you guys/HeShes/whatever are both um...whatever. This thread should be deleated...Ughhhhaaaa...

[Edited by DÛke on October 7th, 2000 at 12:58 PM]

D

dw51688

Nope, we just like makin fun of a friend. He acts kinda weird so we say he's gay. But he's not. He justs acts like it and like has sex with his sleeping bag and stuff.