Girlfriend

D

dw51688

Hey which would you prefer for all you guys out there. Write which angels or which celebs you'd want to go out with.

N

Namielus

Thats very easy someone not named 'TheRock'.

I would also have to say no to any l33t hacsores.

D

Duel

Well, I awlays thought that Drew Barrymore was the most beautiful woman alive... (I know, my opinion)
And I wouldn't date an angel. You'd never even get to first base....

D

DÛke

...I'll just spend my time with Erica right now, but then, when we move on to college, SURRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'll miss her, BUT, I got my 52+ Selenias all kept up in a small little box. They are all in pefectly mint condition. Now, let me go check on them...I think Erica said she'll burn all my Magic cards some day, I hope she didn't find out about Selenia...

**Runs to the room**

**4 Minutes later...comes back with a small plastic box...**

Yep, I still got all my Selenias here. I guess it will be a long time until they get burned.

D

dw51688

What is with all the uncertainty in the biginning of the thread? I thought this was an easy question. Either your current girlfriend or a card with a sexy pic. Me myself has a secret person admire. AND NO JONATHAN IT IS NOT DANIELLE! I learned my lesson of teling people who I like. hehehe. And I am going out with someone that you don't know about! You may think with all that Chuong told you but it is a coverup. HAHAHA>

[me]roars with laughter[/me]

D

Darsh

But you didn't mention anything about current girlfriends, unless I missed something...

J

Jaws10387

Hehe as soon as I find out Dennis you are dead. It better not be C.C. Hmm who does Dennis like? Lets see...
Laura Boston, Danielle Cann, Eliza Dunster, Mary Ann Smith, Kristen Walsh, Natalie Exner, Emily Cleary, and...
HIMSELF! I might have missed some... Dennis likes quite a lot of people now doesn't he...

T

Thrash Golem

i think i go for anna kournikova.

and i think derelor is pretty sexy

D

Darsh

I'm betting dw likes Kristin Walsh, don't ask me why I just know ;)

J

Jaws10387

Ya know what I think your right... She looks sorta like Danielle and he likes her...
Dennis we have found out!

D

dw51688

Nope, she goes to Parker! Although you have to admit that Birch Meadow girlz are way hotter than Killam girls!

D

dw51688

Or it could be someone who goes to Coolidge. Maybe I am using the parker thing as a coverup!

M

Multani

You guys are 13 and you have girlfriends???????
(Multani goes into a poker dealer shirt.)
Ah. I bet $20 that Dw won't stay with his girlfriend for more than 2 years. :D

N

nodnarb24

I bet you $100 that he won't stay with her for more than 2 months.

D

Darsh

I bet he won't even go out with her (sorry dw again I just got this feeling)