Fylgja

N

Nightstalkers

I could always trace you down to your street address and leave the items on your doorstep sometime during the night...

But then I'd have to charge you the normal fee of a 12 pack of soda popka from the soda popka river in Zanth.

Nightstalker Habuki

O

orgg

I was talking about Magic Online commons, ya'll.

Beginners around Missississippi isn't a territory I know much about, as I don't have the cash to go to tournaments anymore... that costs about six dollars with gas, food, and drinks-- that's without entering the tournament.

Train, if you've got commons over four on Magic Online, I can use 'em for the newbies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
orgg: Oh well.

Homestar: Is there a neutral place or address that can be given out? Like maybe your dad's work or a PO Box? If not... I guess when you're older :)

H

Homestar

ooo maybe i could give you my moms work adress and she can get them there then bring them back to me *menacing grin*

T

train

any address works - as long as you get stuff from it HS...

Orgg - I do have extras - but I just need to see you online sometime...:rolleyes: :cool:

H

Homestar

alright. but my mom has to check with her work to make sure that she can pick up personal mail at her work. so im still not sure if im allowed yet. ill reply A.S.A.P. and hey train, whats ur MOL tag?