For you new people: Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaos Turtle

For me to let go of my mind, I think, would require me to have grasped it. I don't think I have a firm enough grasp on my mind...

D

DÛke

...Chaos Turtle, very true.

You are kind of on the insane side...which is good. It keeps you good and healthy.

Killer Joe

Only speed checking the whole thread I really didn't get a full grasp on the enrire conversation, but I do have something to say about minds. I don't want to talk about Quarks or little electrode spider webs that exsist in our brain functions, I just want to say that a truly healthy mind in an open one.
She's not transparent, behind that cold goth-like exterior is truly a nice person who is a HELL OF A GOOD MUSICIAN!
Her bark isn't worse than her bite, her double Forte is!

D

DÛke

..."goth-like exterior"? Somehow I figured that out along time ago. :D

When I tell her she's a goth, she thinks I'm talking about her personality, but God knows what her personality is like. I don't judge people's personalities on the web; however, what I do judge is the way they reply to each other, and the way they "post" (talk).

Almindhra MAY be a good girl in real life. She may have interests beyond her obvious sadism (;)), she may be, like you said YellowJacket, a good musician; she may be a great person over all. I can tell she's feminine too (surprisingly)...

...all that I don't care about. People should be viewed the way they veiw others. I'm only treating Almindhra the way she wants to be treated: with cruelty. I highly doubt she wants a loving, caring friend. I could be one you know...she wants my inner devil; she's gettin' it, bit by bit...

I just hope that she doesn't push it too far...

U

Ura

Duke, that has to be one of the rudest things I've ever heard said to anyone, especially a woman.
I've been friends and talking with Doe for a long time now and there has never been any kind of cruelty of "inner devil" freindship thing going on.
While it may be your experience that your two personas clash, which they obviously do, that doesn't make her a sadist or a masochist or anything else for that matter. I've found her to be a very warm, caring, and perky friend that I'm am happy to say I have and thats exactly what I've tried to be to her as well.

Take assumptious attitude and shove it, *****.... :mad:

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by DÛke
How do you think I figured you out so easily? Please, I didn't even have to be a psychoanalyst to psychoanalyze you; you're too predictable by yourself,

You're too low for me to understand. I tried comprehending you, but I can't sink that deep.
You don't quite make sense there...I wasn't asking you about what I am, or what you think you know of me, etc...I was asking you who exactly discovered your unconscious...

Originally posted by DÛke
...I didn't perform it myself, of course not...
You do not make sense!...Ever!...You've unlocked your subconscious, I ask by whom, you tell me you yourself are a psychoanalyst, so by that I'm assuming that your reply states you've performed this on yourself, which I don't believe is possible...

D

DÛke

...take it easy, bud.

Clearly, you don't know Almindhra the way I do. Of course she has a soft spot somewhere in her...DUH! She's a human...

...Almindhra already told me that she enjoys "harassing" people, but only in a divine intent; for a fun and games. I didn't mean her being a "sadist" literally. You aren't the only two who chat you know - she and I have had our good times, we've had our talks, but we also have had our bad times - like real life friends, if you want to put it that way. There even comes times when I actually love the girl (like a friend, of course)...

You're taking it way deep, Ura. You should have thought that maybe I do know Almindhra; maybe it's not really my fault that I try to get a long with her the way she tries (if even ;)) to get a long with me.

...and Almindhra, about the whole unconscious thing...what exactly do you want to know - if it exists? Yes. It'll take me a long time to tell you how and why though...and how I reached my unconscious? Anyone could. You know, this would make an interesting AIM chat, I'm assured that you'd be at least partially satisfied with what I have to say about this subject.

A

Almindhra

I'm still just playing in the county orchestra...I was the only trombone this last concert, had my own little (difficult) solo...Scary, but I did it perfectly...(I haven't played high A's and Bflats since HS)...

And my forte is just nasty...

A

Almindhra

No, I probably won't be talking to you anytime soon unless you move out of this blasted country...For your sanity, of course...

I just don't think you can do it on yourself...Its too complicated...You need someone to guide you and interpret your vision of yellow octagons as a sign of your father's mother-in-law beating on your grandpa on the nite of your cousin's death on the courtyard of your mother's college...

D

DÛke

Engulf yourself in your lonliness, cry, and eat your heart out...for me.

A

Almindhra

Once again, you never answer the question...

And how exactly am I lonely???...

F

FoundationOfRancor

My personal opinion:
Im still pissed off about this thread not being what I intended it to be. This bickering between Duke and Doe should stop, regardless who is rightr. Even though I think Duke is being the less mature one here, I dont wanna get dragged into it...

What should Happen:
This thread should be deleted due to stupidity on everyones part, and a new thread should be established concerning this Original topic.

U

Ura

Perhaps Duke you should rephrase that to "You don't know Doe like everyone else does." Have you ever wondered why you seem to be the only one that has a problem with her? I've never heard of anyone else complaining or badmouthing her at all. And I certainly see no reason for it.
Just cause your experience with her stunk and your personas clashed doesn't give you the right to call her down like that. She certainly isn't lonely and has no reason to eat her heart out or any other catch phrase you may wish to fling in her direction.
Makes you as enlightened as a burned out light bulb.
I'm taking it deep? Maybe so, but then she is a good friend of mine and I care about my friends and don't tolerate people badmouthing them to the world like that. I'm very protective of people I care about.
Face it, you just bring out the worst in her so stop trying to blame it on her when its your personality thats doing it.

D

DÛke

...you're scaring me there, with that red, funny lookin', so called "mad" face of yours...
Perhaps Duke you should rephrase that to "You don't know Doe like everyone else does."
...and perhaps you don't know ME like ANYONE does...
Have you ever wondered why you seem to be the only one that has a problem with her?
...no, I never wondered, but thanks for bringin' it up, I'll make sure I'll consider the thought when the need invokes...
I've never heard of anyone else complaining or badmouthing her at all. And I certainly see no reason for it.
...Istanbul. In the past.
...Just cause your experience with her stunk and your personas clashed doesn't give you the right to call her down like that...
...oh? And what, in your opinion, give me the right to do so? You? No thanks...
...She certainly isn't lonely and has no reason to eat her heart out or any other catch phrase you may wish to fling in her direction.
...I'm glad you find it catchy.
Makes you as enlightened as a burned out light bulb.
...good one.
I'm taking it deep? Maybe so, but then she is a good friend of mine and I care about my friends and don't tolerate people badmouthing them to the world like that.
...and I'm sure you wouldn't tolerate anyone badmouthing you, no? If you do, than I feel pity. Sorry, but you don't know half the story...
I'm very protective of people I care about.
...and who, exactly, isn't?
Face it, you just bring out the worst in her so stop trying to blame it on her when its your personality thats doing it.
...and she tries to bringabout the worst in me...not that I care, but since you brought it up...

I

Istanbul

Okay, everyone back to their corners. This thread is officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.