FFA 2

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
T

train

Spidey - you do realize that just for you - I'll be running some ground seals in my G/W/B deck...;)

Then I have to get around them...:rolleyes:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Kill my monkeys will you spidey!

Untap. Draw. Play another 'Derm. End turn.

you and my derms must have a chat later:D

Az: 22
Hand: 0
In Play: {Fst, Fst, Fst, Isd}(T), LS, LS, TT},Pouncing Jaguar(2/2, echo), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(2), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(3), Seal of Removal(sac to bounce a creature)
Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Thorn Elemental, Repulse, Seal of Strength, Simian Grunts
RFG: Seal of Strength, Giant Growth, Pouncing Jaguar, Gaea's Skyfolk, Blastoderm, simian Grunts

train: 12
Hand: 5
In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W), Darigaaz's Caldera(G,R,B), Swampx2, Plains, Forest, Pulse of Llanowar(tap basic - it prod. other color instead), Library of Alexandria(T, Draw if 7 cards in hand, T add 1)
Graveyard:
RFG: Humble, Enlightened Tutor, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Disenchant, Worldly Tutor, StP, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Humble, Sleight of Mind, Disenchant, Yavimaya Elder

Spidey: 12
Hand: 1
In Play: Swampx4(all T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), Carrion Beetlesx2 (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to three cards from target graveyard), Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deal equal amt to target player), Nekrataal (2/1 first strike)
Graveyard: Festering Goblin, Wall of souls, Diabolic Edict, Erg Raiders, Phyrexian Furnace, Dark Ritual, Stalking Stones
RFG: Terror, Diabolic Edict, Planar Void

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw, play forest and centaur glade, done...

In Play: {Fst, Fst, Fst, Isd}(T), LS, LS, TT},Pouncing Jaguar(2/2, echo), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(2), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(3), Seal of Removal(sac to bounce a creature)
Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Thorn Elemental, Repulse, Seal of Strength, Simian Grunts
RFG: Seal of Strength, Giant Growth, Pouncing Jaguar, Gaea's Skyfolk, Blastoderm, simian Grunts

Hand: 4
In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W)(T), Darigaaz's Caldera(G,R,B)(T), Swampx2(TT), Plains, Forestx2, Pulse of Llanowar(tap basic - it prod. other color instead), Library of Alexandria(T, Draw if 7 cards in hand, T add 1)(T), Centaur Glade(GG2 - put a 3/3 green centaur into play)
Graveyard:
RFG: Humble, Enlightened Tutor, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Disenchant, Worldly Tutor, StP, Abyssal Gatekeeper, Humble, Sleight of Mind, Disenchant, Yavimaya Elder

In Play: Swampx4(all T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), Carrion Beetlesx2 (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to three cards from target graveyard), Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deal equal amt to target player), Nekrataal (2/1 first strike)
Graveyard: Festering Goblin, Wall of souls, Diabolic Edict, Erg Raiders, Phyrexian Furnace, Dark Ritual, Stalking Stones

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You had the only legal targets. And I thought one was coming for a chat for sure last turn :)

Untap, draw, Magma Mine, Done.

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W)(T), Darigaaz's Caldera(G,R,B)(T), Swampx2(TT), Plains, Forestx2, Pulse of Llanowar(tap basic - it prod. other color instead), Library of Alexandria(T, Draw if 7 cards in hand, T add 1)(T), Centaur Glade(GG2 - put a 3/3 green centaur into play)
Graveyard:

In Play: Swampx4(T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), Carrion Beetlesx2 (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to three cards from target graveyard), Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deal equal amt to target player), Nekrataal (2/1 first strike), Magma Mine (4: put a pressure mine ctr; T, sac: deal dmg equal to # of ctrs to target creature or player)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Sorry about the delay guys, my keyboard of all things went up so I had to buy a new one.

Anyway, I'll untap. Draw. Sac my seal to bounce Spideys Wall del Sol. and then I'll cast a repulse(speaking of which there should be one already in my graveyard, must've overlooked that) on Spidey's Nekrataal. Draw my Card. and proceed to turn my 'derms and jaguar sideways toward spidey's direction.

In Play: Fst, {Fst, Fst, Isd}(T), LS, LS, TT,Pouncing Jaguar(2/2, echo)(T), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(1)(T), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(2)(T), Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Thorn Elemental, Repulse, Seal of Strength,Repulse, Simian Grunts, Seal of Removal, Repulse

Graveyard:

Hand: 3
In Play: Swampx4(T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), Carrion Beetlesx2 (1/1, 2B, T: remove up to three cards from target graveyard), Magma Mine (4: put a pressure mine ctr; T, sac: deal dmg equal to # of ctrs to target creature or player)

T

train

Tap a forest and a plains to diabolic edict Az...

though I'd prefer to save me - This buys me another turn...:rolleyes:

T

train

you had to leave the non-targetables didn't you!...;)

Hey - it buys me another turn...;)

T

train

I'mn actually surprised you blocked spidey... unless you've got other plans...:cool:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll play some Skyfolk then be done.

In Play: {Fst,Fst, Fst, Isd, LS}(T), LS, TT, Skyfolk(2/2, flying), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(1)(T), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(2)(T), Graveyard: Gaea's Skyfolk, Thorn Elemental, Repulse, Seal of Strength,Repulse, Simian Grunts, Seal of Removal, Repulse. Jaguar

Graveyard:

In Play: Swampx4(T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), (Magma Mine (4: put a pressure mine ctr; T, sac: deal dmg equal to # of ctrs to target creature or player)
Graveyard: Festering Goblin, Wall of souls, Diabolic Edict, Erg Raiders, Phyrexian Furnace, Dark Ritual, Stalking Stones, Carrion Beetlesx2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I had to block, otherwise I'd be done to 2, or 7 if just 1. Either way, that's getting a little too low for me.

When damage is on the stack, I'll use one Beetle to remove the Grunts, Skyfolk, and the Thorn Elemental from Az's graveyard.

In Play: {Fst,Fst, Fst, Isd, LS}(T), LS, TT, Skyfolk(2/2, flying), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(1)(T), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(2)(T)
Graveyard: Repulse, Seal of Strength,Repulse, Seal of Removal, Repulse, Pouncing Jaguar
RFG: Seal of Strength, Giant Growth, Pouncing Jaguar, Gaea's Skyfolk, Blastoderm, simian Grunts, Thorn Elemental, Simian Grunts, Gaea's Skyfolk

Graveyard:

In Play: Swampx4(all T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), (Magma Mine (4: put a pressure mine ctr; T, sac: deal dmg equal to # of ctrs to target creature or player)
Graveyard: Festering Goblin, Wall of souls, Diabolic Edict, Erg Raiders, Phyrexian Furnace, Dark Ritual, Stalking Stones, Carrion Beetlesx2

T

train

untap, upkeep, draw, play diamond valley, and done...

In Play: {Fst,Fst, Fst, Isd, LS}(T), LS, TT, Skyfolk(2/2, flying), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(1)(T), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(2)(T)
Graveyard: Repulse, Seal of Strength,Repulse, Seal of Removal, Repulse, Pouncing Jaguar
RFG: Seal of Strength, Giant Growth, Pouncing Jaguar, Gaea's Skyfolk, Blastoderm, simian Grunts, Thorn Elemental, Simian Grunts, Gaea's Skyfolk

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W), Darigaaz's Caldera(G,R,B), Swampx2, Plains, Forestx2, Pulse of Llanowar(tap basic - it prod. other color instead), Library of Alexandria(T, Draw if 7 cards in hand, T add 1), Centaur Glade(GG2 - put a 3/3 green centaur into play), Diamond Valley(T, Sac Cre: gain life of sac's T)
Graveyard: Diabolic Edict

In Play: Swampx4(all T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), (Magma Mine (4: put a pressure mine ctr; T, sac: deal dmg equal to # of ctrs to target creature or player)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Dark Ritual, Wall of Souls, Nekrataal killing the Skyfolk, Done.

In Play: {Fst,Fst, Fst, Isd, LS}(T), LS, TT, Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(1)(T), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(2)(T)
Graveyard: Repulse, Seal of Strength,Repulse, Seal of Removal, Repulse, Pouncing Jaguar, Gaea's Skyfolk

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W), Darigaaz's Caldera(G,R,B), Swampx2, Plains, Forestx2, Pulse of Llanowar(tap basic - it prod. other color instead), Library of Alexandria(T, Draw if 7 cards in hand, T add 1), Centaur Glade(GG2 - put a 3/3 green centaur into play), Diamond Valley(T, Sac Cre: gain life of sac's T)

In Play: Swampx4(all T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), (Magma Mine (4: put a pressure mine ctr; T, sac: deal dmg equal to # of ctrs to target creature or player), Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deal equal amt to target player), Nekrataal (2/1, first strike)
Graveyard: Festering Goblin, Wall of souls, Diabolic Edict, Erg Raiders, Phyrexian Furnace, Dark Ritual, Stalking Stones, Carrion Beetlesx2, Dark Ritual

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap, remove counters, Draw. Play Jorael. Attack Spidey with both 'Derms. Done after that.
In Play: {Fst,Fst, Fst, Isd, LS}(T), LS, TT, Jolrael, Empress of Beasts(3/3,2G, T, Discard two cards from my hand: Until EOT, all lands target player controls are 3/3 critters), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(0)(T), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(1)(T)
Graveyard: Repulse, Seal of Strength,Repulse, Seal of Removal, Repulse, Pouncing Jaguar, Gaea's Skyfolk

In Play: Swampx4(all T), Mind Stone (T: 1 colorless, T, sac: draw a card), Bad Moon (red creatures get +1/+1), (Magma Mine (4: put a pressure mine ctr; T, sac: deal dmg equal to # of ctrs to target creature or player), Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deal equal amt to target player), Nekrataal (2/1, first strike)
Graveyard: Festering Goblin, Wall of souls, Diabolic Edict, Erg Raiders, Phyrexian Furnace, Dark Ritual, Stalking Stones, Carrion Beetlesx2, Dark Ritual

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, block one with the Wall and the other with my Nekrataal. When the Wall's ability triggers, deal the damage to Az.

Az: 17
In Play: {Fst,Fst, Fst, Isd, LS}(T), LS, TT, Jolrael, Empress of Beasts(3/3,2G, T, Discard two cards from my hand: Until EOT, all lands target player controls are 3/3 critters), Blastoderm(5/5, can't be targetted, fading 3)(0)(T), 'Derm(5/5, no targetting, fading 3(1)(T)

Graveyard: Festering Goblin, Wall of souls, Diabolic Edict, Erg Raiders, Phyrexian Furnace, Dark Ritual, Stalking Stones, Carrion Beetlesx2, Dark Ritual, Wall of Souls, Nekrataal

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

okay. I'm done after the attack. I had to get rid of that wall, even if it meant taking 5 damage.