FFA 2

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Well since tomorrow is my long day, and I most likely won't be on I'll post my turn today so you guys can go ahead and everyone will at least get 1 turn tomorrow.

Draw. Play a forest, Cast a Pouncing Jaguar. end turn.

Az: 20

Hand: 6
In Play: Fst(T), Pouncing Jaguar(2/2, echo)
Graveyard:
RFG:

train: 20

Hand:7
In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

Spidey: 20

In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

T

train

Untap - upkeep - draw... play a swamp, done...

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 7
In Play: Swamp
Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Swamp, Planar Void, Done.

Graveyard:
RFG:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand:6
In Play: Swamp (T), Planar Void (when a card goes to the graveyard, it gets RFG)
Graveyard:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Pay echo. Draw. Play another forest, tap it to cast a Seal of Strength. sac the seal to give my cat +3+3 and attack spidey for 5. done after that.

Hand: 5
In Play: Fst(T),Fst(T) Pouncing Jaguar(2/2, echo)(T)
Graveyard:
RFG: Seal of Strength

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spidey: 15?

Hand:6
In Play: Swamp (T), Planar Void (when a card goes to the graveyard, it gets RFG)
Graveyard:
RFG:

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw, play Rith's grove, tap swamp, return swamp, play abyssal gatekeeper, and done...

Graveyard:

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W)(T), Abyssal Gatekeeper(1/1, when to gy - each player sacs a creature)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Spidey: 15

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Stalking Stones, Done.

Graveyard:

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W)(T), Abyssal Gatekeeper(1/1, when to gy - each player sacs a creature)
Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play: Swamp, Stalking Stones (6: becomes a 3/3 artifact land creature permanently), Planar Void (when a card goes to the graveyard, it gets RFG)
Graveyard:
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Play an Island. Tap a forest and an Island to cast a Gaea's Skyfolk. attack Spidey with my Cat, and Giant Growth it(sorry spidey, its just train has out a gatekeeper;) )

Hand: 3
In Play: Fst(T),Fst(T), Isd(T) Pouncing Jaguar(2/2, echo)(T), Gaea's Skyfolk(2/2, flying)
Graveyard:
RFG: Seal of Strength, Giant Growth

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spidey: 10?

In Play: Swamp, Stalking Stones (6: becomes a 3/3 artifact land creature permanently), Planar Void (when a card goes to the graveyard, it gets RFG)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll Terror the Cat.

In Play: Fst(T),Fst(T), Isd(T), Gaea's Skyfolk(2/2, flying)
Graveyard:
RFG: Seal of Strength, Giant Growth, Pouncing Jaguar

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play: Swamp(T), Stalking Stones (6: becomes a 3/3 artifact land creature permanently)(T), Planar Void (when a card goes to the graveyard, it gets RFG)
Graveyard:
RFG: Terror

T

train

Sorry Spidey...

I've been communicating with the University of Maryland College Park... School of Architecture there seems to be a great place to try getting admitted to...

back to the game...

Untap, upkeep, draw - play swamp - done...

Graveyard:

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W), Swamp, Abyssal Gatekeeper(1/1, when to gy - each player sacs a creature)
Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play: Swamp(T), Stalking Stones (6: becomes a 3/3 artifact land creature permanently)(T), Planar Void (when a card goes to the graveyard, it gets RFG)
Graveyard:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, draw, Done.

Graveyard:

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W), Swamp, Abyssal Gatekeeper(1/1, when to gy - each player sacs a creature)
Graveyard:
RFG:

Graveyard:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Play a lonely Sandbar. attack train with the skyfolk. end turn after that.

In Play: Fst,Fst, Isd, LS(T) Gaea's Skyfolk(2/2, flying)(T)
Graveyard:

train: 18?

Graveyard:
RFG:

Graveyard:

T

train

I'll Humble the skyfolk... block with the gatekeeper and also end your turn...

Then take mine...

Untap, upkeep, draw, play a darigaaz's caldera returning the swamp, attack Az with the Gatekeeper, done...

Az: 19?

In Play: Fst,Fst, Isd, LS(T)
Graveyard:
RFG: Seal of Strength, Giant Growth, Pouncing Jaguar, Gaea's Skyfolk

In Play: Rith's Grove(R,G,W), Darigaaz's Caldera(G,R,B), Abyssal Gatekeeper(1/1, when to gy - each player sacs a creature)(T)
Graveyard:
RFG: Humble

Graveyard:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

"block with the gatekeeper and also end your turn..."

lol, I take the 1 from the gatekeeper.

T

train

Yeah i thought that was cute too...

We'll be waiting for Spidey until Monday...

Good news though Az... I may get to meet you in person... quite often... Spidey too...

That is - if you'd like to play real games of Magic sometime...

We decided yesterday that we are moving to Maryland next year... Even began informing the family... Hopefully I'll get accepted to UMCP...

But... umm... you might want to warn the state of Maryland that train's coming...;)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

too bad you're going to UMPC instead of UMBC;)

I love to play some games in person.

oh and Spidey, Zadok said he'll most likely be going to the Mirrodin Prerelease in Maryland, which ironically enough is in Crystal City.