Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendys

• Dairy Queen

• Total voters
G

Gerode

*Gerode watches all the other little baseball fans squabble as the Mariners continue to kick butt in The Safe.

M

mogg bomber

Originally posted by Thallid Ice Cream Man
There was a Hardee's in Washington D.C. but then it kept switching back and forth between being a Hardee's and a Roy Rogers. Now it has stayed a Roy Rogers (if it isn't a McDonalds anymore; McDondalds bought the chain Roy Rogers).
Isn't it White Castle, not White Tower?

I really don't like any of them, but the only ones that I've gone to where I haven't had some kind of bad experience are Arby's, KFC, and Dairy Queen, and I prefer Arby's.
I seem to have bad luck at the other restaurants.

McDonalds: Once I was stung by a bee here, and another time they neglected to give my dad a sandwich he had ordered and paid for along with the other stuff he paid for.
Burger King: Before I was about 6 I was lactose intolerant, and at one point I ate a cheeseburger there and threw up. Also, their fries suck.
Wendy's: We once had to wait an hour to get a meal here, when there was no one else being served.
Jack in the Box: Never gone here.
Dairy Queen: OK, but I don't like their food much.
KFC: Same as with Dairy Queen.
Arby's: Pretty good food, no huge problems with service.
Taco Bell: I once got a Gordita, and after eating it IN THE STORE (it hadn't been rained on or anything), it was wet and cold.

When we went on a trip to Florida, we stopped at a restaurant area and one of them was called "Krystal's." However, there were three people behind the counter and they served 1 person in 15 minutes, so we left.

There's a Hardee's in Gettysburg.

Has anyone else heard of Checkers? I've only ever seen two and I've never been in one, but there have been a lot of commercials for it on TV and it's probably a chain...

The Hardee's here did that too. It switched to a Roy Rogers for a few years, and then switched back to Hardee's again. And yes there is a Hardee's in Gettysburg, actually I've eaten at that one before. I live about 40 minutes from Gettysburg, there are at least 4 Hardee's that I know of around here.

Anyway, here's what I think:
McDonalds: It's alright, not bad but not that good either.
Burger King: Much better than McDonalds, but still not great
Wendys: Better than McDonalds, worse than Burger King
Jack in the Box: I've never even heard of this before
Dairy Queen: I've never eaten here
KFC: I think it's good, but then again I really like chicken
Arby's: Very good, I used to eat here all the time before magic touranments, until the Arby's by the comic shop closed.
Taco Bell: I don't like tacos.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
TICM: We have two Checkers up here in Baltimore that I know of, and I first saw them down in Florida. They are a chain, just a not a real well-known one yet.

Killer Joe

I'm proud to be from Pittsburgh!
A sidenote about Pittsburgh sports fans: Terry Bradshaw was once asked, many years after he had left the Steelers, about the fans in the 'Burgh. His was reply was astonoshing, he said we were the worst fans in the nation because when our team was down, we would "boo" them instead of "cheering" them. Ya know, he was right.
Everybody was all happy and glad when Mario returned as a player to the Pens' line up, but the local paper massacerd him after their loss to the Devils. The one and only year that "Slash" was good with the Steelers, everybody loved him, then after that, the people scoffed at him, and still do!

As far as Magic is concerned, this area has some of the finest players in the nation (Aaron Forsythe/Mike Turian/Andrew Cuneo/Eric Taylor), but these guys get no respect from the local Magic players. It's contaigiuos!

Fast Food "On-Topic" comment: Did you know that McDonalds chose Pittsburgh to be the taste testing center for their Big Mac before it was introduced back in the early 70's? HUH? How's that for more Pittsburgh pride!

M

Multani

I can't believe no one choose KFC!
I mean, it's got the best chicken, better than Church's...
As for McDonald, it's my second favorite...mmmm McChicken sandwich...

Wendy: I got food poisoning from their burgers....grrrrr....:mad:

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Multani
I can't believe no one choose KFC!
I mean, it's got the best chicken, better than Church's...
As for McDonald, it's my second favorite...mmmm McChicken sandwich...

Wendy: I got food poisoning from their burgers....grrrrr....:mad:

After you see the basement of a KFC, which is where they store their food, you would not want to eat there again. There's quite a few health code violations.

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Yellowjacket
ALLY: Do fries go with that shake?
Hm, you would think its me shaking it, but its actually one side of my *ss trying to catch up with the other...lol...

So, my third day was not that bad, although I sometimes like to mess up people's orders at the drive-thru...But great news, I got a call from Boscovs and I might work there, woohoo!...I hope they pay better...

Killer Joe

I was in the great state of Ohio yesterday with the kiddies riding around and getting wet at Six Flags inthemiddleofnowhere. How close was I to Cleveageland?

A

Apollo

Ah! Six Flags... Not as good as Cedar Point, but a nice place.

I would say that you were about 30-45 min. away from Cleveland. I've never made the drive from Cleveland, though (I live in a suburb about 40 min. away), so I couldn't say for sure.

"Cleavageland"? Cute line... I wish!:p

K

Kickerofpuppies

WHITE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said

A

Apollo

When the Steelers are losing in the fourth quarter, will they play "ketchup" football?

Killer Joe

Okay Apollo, me and you, right here on opening day when the Brownies lose to the "Men in Black" (or whenever it is that they play against each other :)).

A

Apollo

You're on! When the Browns lose by less than 20 points, I'll be right here to rub it in your face!:)

T

Turtlewax Joe

I don't have a fav, McDonalds sucks.

There's a pizza place in Wakesha, Wisc. called Jimmy's Grotto, it has a pizza called Ponza that the deck was named after.

G.C.P.