Fast Food Poll: This ones a dilly!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Killer Joe, Jun 7, 2001.

?

Fast Food Poll

McDonalds 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Burger King 6 vote(s) 15.8%
Taco Bell 3 vote(s) 7.9%
Kentucky Fried Chicken 10 vote(s) 26.3%
Jack In The Box 1 vote(s) 2.6%
Arbys 3 vote(s) 7.9%
Wendys 7 vote(s) 18.4%
Dairy Queen 8 vote(s) 21.1%
  1. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

*Gerode watches all the other little baseball fans squabble as the Mariners continue to kick butt in The Safe.
  2. mogg bomber Veteran CPA Lurker

The Hardee's here did that too. It switched to a Roy Rogers for a few years, and then switched back to Hardee's again. And yes there is a Hardee's in Gettysburg, actually I've eaten at that one before. I live about 40 minutes from Gettysburg, there are at least 4 Hardee's that I know of around here.

Anyway, here's what I think:
    McDonalds: It's alright, not bad but not that good either.
    Burger King: Much better than McDonalds, but still not great
    Wendys: Better than McDonalds, worse than Burger King
    Jack in the Box: I've never even heard of this before
    Dairy Queen: I've never eaten here
    KFC: I think it's good, but then again I really like chicken
    Arby's: Very good, I used to eat here all the time before magic touranments, until the Arby's by the comic shop closed.
    Taco Bell: I don't like tacos.
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

TICM: We have two Checkers up here in Baltimore that I know of, and I first saw them down in Florida. They are a chain, just a not a real well-known one yet.
  4. Killer Joe Active Member

I'm proud to be from Pittsburgh!
    A sidenote about Pittsburgh sports fans: Terry Bradshaw was once asked, many years after he had left the Steelers, about the fans in the 'Burgh. His was reply was astonoshing, he said we were the worst fans in the nation because when our team was down, we would "boo" them instead of "cheering" them. Ya know, he was right.
    Everybody was all happy and glad when Mario returned as a player to the Pens' line up, but the local paper massacerd him after their loss to the Devils. The one and only year that "Slash" was good with the Steelers, everybody loved him, then after that, the people scoffed at him, and still do!

As far as Magic is concerned, this area has some of the finest players in the nation (Aaron Forsythe/Mike Turian/Andrew Cuneo/Eric Taylor), but these guys get no respect from the local Magic players. It's contaigiuos!

Fast Food "On-Topic" comment: Did you know that McDonalds chose Pittsburgh to be the taste testing center for their Big Mac before it was introduced back in the early 70's? HUH? How's that for more Pittsburgh pride!
  5. Multani Treetrunk Guy

I can't believe no one choose KFC!
    I mean, it's got the best chicken, better than Church's...
    As for McDonald, it's my second favorite...mmmm McChicken sandwich...

Wendy: I got food poisoning from their burgers....grrrrr....:mad:
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

After you see the basement of a KFC, which is where they store their food, you would not want to eat there again. There's quite a few health code violations.
  7. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Hm, you would think its me shaking it, but its actually one side of my *ss trying to catch up with the other...lol...

So, my third day was not that bad, although I sometimes like to mess up people's orders at the drive-thru...But great news, I got a call from Boscovs and I might work there, woohoo!...I hope they pay better...
  8. Apollo Bird Boy

...With as much pride as you can mustard up?

:p
  9. Killer Joe Active Member

I was in the great state of Ohio yesterday with the kiddies riding around and getting wet at Six Flags inthemiddleofnowhere. How close was I to Cleveageland?
  10. Apollo Bird Boy

Ah! Six Flags... Not as good as Cedar Point, but a nice place.

I would say that you were about 30-45 min. away from Cleveland. I've never made the drive from Cleveland, though (I live in a suburb about 40 min. away), so I couldn't say for sure.

"Cleavageland"? Cute line... I wish!:p
  11. Kickerofpuppies New Member

WHITE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said
  12. Apollo Bird Boy

When the Steelers are losing in the fourth quarter, will they play "ketchup" football?
  13. Sleepy Narcoleptic CPA Member

I "relish" the thought! :p
  14. Killer Joe Active Member

Okay Apollo, me and you, right here on opening day when the Brownies lose to the "Men in Black" (or whenever it is that they play against each other :)).
  15. Apollo Bird Boy

You're on! When the Browns lose by less than 20 points, I'll be right here to rub it in your face!:)
  16. Turtlewax Joe CPA Hater of Train

I don't have a fav, McDonalds sucks.

There's a pizza place in Wakesha, Wisc. called Jimmy's Grotto, it has a pizza called Ponza that the deck was named after.

G.C.P.