Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendys

• Dairy Queen

• Total voters
F

fuzzy510

Because you left out Roy Rogers! There are two close to my house, and they are my FAVORITE fast-food restaurants!!!!!

T

TeamRegime.com

back when I lived in the south...

WHATABURGER!!!!!

Then I moved north....so...RUNZA- Cheeseburgers....

Then I moved to KC....

BACKYARD BURGER is king!!!

Nicholas Knight
www.teamregime.com

T

theorgg

Y'mean Backyard Bugger?

The last three times I went there(though they ARE excellent, if overpriced) there were insects inside the burger. Those places, around here, are filthy!

R

RabidKimba

Mmmmmm..... Aaaarrrrbbbbyyyys..... (eats a Beef 'n Cheddar, then keels over from arteries suddenly not working)

A

Apollo

No, wait... does Fuddruckers count? Mmmm...

And has anyone ever been to Cheeburger Cheeburger? It's not a fast food place, but that is the best cheeseburger you've ever had. The best milkshakes, too...

Oh, and if you can eat multiple 1-pound burgers (before the condiments), they put your picture on the wall.:)

Now I'm hungry, and I've already had 3 cheeseburgers today.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Fuddruckers is cool, but expensive. I don't consider them fast-food, really... it's kinda in-between sit-down and fast-food (not sit-down because there isn't a waiter, but not fast-food because of price and you don't throw your own stuff away). :)

I

Istanbul

Fuddrucker's does not count.
Whataburger does not deserve even an honorable mention.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Spiderman: I think that there's an Arby's in Rockville (Montgomery County)

What the hell is Jack in the Box?

fuzzy510: Those must be the only two left in the world. All the ones around me got bought out by McDonalds.

I voted for McDonalds because I like their french fries, and that's the only thing I ever eat at a fast food restaurant. (I also don't consider Dairy Queen fast food, but they do have excellent ice cream)

A

Almindhra

Guess where I start working tomorrow??...Oh yeah! McD's!!...Woohooo!!!...

And I'll make $6+/hr...What a deal...

S

sageridder

Wow.Work study programs usally aren't so glamorious.;)I saw somewhere that some Mcdonalds now let you press the pictures of the food yourself and use ezpass to pay.:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about using ezpass, but there is a pilot program where you can just swipe some type of "debit card" to pay for your meal at McDonalds.

Killer Joe

T.C.: Jack in the Box is a fast food restaurant mostly located on the "Left Coast" (cool slang for California :)). BTW, The Devils suck!

Ally: Is that McDonalds located at the bottom of the hill from the High School? BTW, I'm going to be P.M.ing you soon!

Okay, my apologies to the fast food chains I left out: Hardees (only theorgg eats there appearently ;)) and Roy Rogers. I know there might be more but eh, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Apollo: No ones ever heard of your fast food restaurant, because no one will ever visit Cleveland, home of the Brownies! :) Here we go Steelers, here we go!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

There was a Hardee's in Washington D.C. but then it kept switching back and forth between being a Hardee's and a Roy Rogers. Now it has stayed a Roy Rogers (if it isn't a McDonalds anymore; McDondalds bought the chain Roy Rogers).
Isn't it White Castle, not White Tower?

I really don't like any of them, but the only ones that I've gone to where I haven't had some kind of bad experience are Arby's, KFC, and Dairy Queen, and I prefer Arby's.
I seem to have bad luck at the other restaurants.

McDonalds: Once I was stung by a bee here, and another time they neglected to give my dad a sandwich he had ordered and paid for along with the other stuff he paid for.
Burger King: Before I was about 6 I was lactose intolerant, and at one point I ate a cheeseburger there and threw up. Also, their fries suck.
Wendy's: We once had to wait an hour to get a meal here, when there was no one else being served.
Jack in the Box: Never gone here.
Dairy Queen: OK, but I don't like their food much.
KFC: Same as with Dairy Queen.
Arby's: Pretty good food, no huge problems with service.
Taco Bell: I once got a Gordita, and after eating it IN THE STORE (it hadn't been rained on or anything), it was wet and cold.

When we went on a trip to Florida, we stopped at a restaurant area and one of them was called "Krystal's." However, there were three people behind the counter and they served 1 person in 15 minutes, so we left.

There's a Hardee's in Gettysburg.

Has anyone else heard of Checkers? I've only ever seen two and I've never been in one, but there have been a lot of commercials for it on TV and it's probably a chain...

A

Apollo

Apollo: No ones ever heard of your fast food restaurant, because no one will ever visit Cleveland, home of the Brownies! Here we go Steelers, here we go!
Actually, it's not in Cleveland. It's on Hilton Head Island. You should all go there just to have a burger and shake.

Anyway, you going to any Steelers games to cheer them on like that? You know, at Heinz stadium? You've got a stadium named after ketchup, and you dare to insult us? I'd be hiding in shame! You know, when the Steelers play their first game there (against the Browns, I believe), they should call it the Condiment Classic!

Boy, I sure envy you. You get to go down to your wonderful ketchup stadium and slowly die on the noxious fumes of (it's the) Pittsburgh, all while enjoying some delicious ketchup and cheering on your Steelers, who are slowly falling apart and have no chance at upcoming success! Meanwhile, we'll be in our stadium, which is actually named after our team, watching a team with young talent and hope for the future. Oh, but you've got those wonderful Pirates down there to cheer on, who have actually managed to be worse than the Brownies were last year! And the Indians have been in the playoffs 5 of the last 6 years... Did you know that one ESPN columnist, when talking about the past draft, said that the Pirates' first round pick had no future simply because he was unfortunate enough to go to Pittsburgh?

:p

A

Almindhra

Well let me tell you that after 2 days of working at McD's from 7-2, it is pure h*ll...I really don't like it, but I tell myself I need the money and the exp...Oh well, I'm suffering through it...And from the people I work with, I think my IQ has officially dropped by 20 points...

YJ: Yes, I meant to email you or something a long time ago, hurry hurry!!

Killer Joe

And they only paid 57 Million to get that title, get it? "57" the official Heinz number? Nevermind.
The Pirates may be bad, but they NEVER had the reputation that the Injuns have had, cripe, they even made movies, with bad actors no less, about how bad they were :).
And, YES, PNC Park and Heinz Filed look fabulous on Pittsburgh's North-Shore waterfront.

ALLY: Do fries go with that shake?

A

Apollo

Hey YJ, you might not realize just what kind of reputation your Pirates have out in the civilized world.

They've been called by experts and sportswriters a black hole for talent, managing to screw up every good player they get. You know your current star, Brian Giles? The only reason he's any good is because he was raised in the Indians' farm system. When the Indians lost one game to the Pirates, headlines blared "AWFUL BY THE ALLEGHENY". Why is that? Because Cleveland was so ashamed to lose to the pitiful Pirates. Heck, when Pittsburgh fired their general manager, ESPN said "Hey, maybe this means they care a little bit about winning." Everybody outside of the Pitts knows that the Pirates are the worst franchise in the league. That's behind the Devil Rays. The only reason they haven't had a movie made for them is that nobody goes to baseball movies. And hey, 8 or 9 straight losing seasons is as bad as the Indians ever did.

Oh, and if the playoffs started today, the Indians would be in. Where would the Pirates be, pray tell? I believe I may rest my case.

Finally, how can you put a ":D" next to the phrase "That's Heinz Field!"? I tell you, if Cleveland ever named their stadium after a sandwich condiment (like, say, French's Field), I would abandon my loyalties and move to New York to become a Yankees fan. If they're paying $57 million, that better all be going to you personally to compensate for the shame of watching a game in Heinz Field.

By the way, I'm sure your new stadiums look wonderful. Cleveland Browns Stadium looks wonderful, too. You should come see it sometime. Sure, you won't be able to purchase officially liscensed Heinz products there, but you will be able to buy some football t-shirts. Did you know that Heinz has sole rights to sell its products at games? That means that, unless they approve it, all you will be able to buy there is ketchup t-shirts. When the Indians had a lousy stadium, it was nicknamed "The Mistake on the Lake." Maybe yours could be called "The Accident on the Allegheny". If you don't like that, well, at least it's less embarassing than the current name.

If I were you, with the Pirates and the Condiments playing there, I think I'd hide the fact that I was from Pittsburgh.

:p