• Arbys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendys

• Dairy Queen

• Total voters

Killer Joe

Alright, I know Dairy Queen isn't REALLY a fast food joint, but I like their burgers!
Jack In The Box is my second fav!

M

maraud234

I had a traumatic experience at Wendy's...... I don't want to talk about it.

C

Cateran Emperor

I just can't resist a massive, juicy roast beef sandwich and a monstrous pile of curly fries from Arby's.

D

Dementia

Don't tell maraud, but I'm the one who pushed him.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't know how that happened thought considering I never go into Wendy's:p

I'd have to say Mc. D's.......even though I don't like food much anymore.......don't that suck when food doesn't taste good anymore:(

A

Apollo

Mmm... Cheddar Lover's Bacon Cheeseburger...

Arbys does have those delicious Jalapeno poppers, but Wendys narrowly takes the day.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As of 8:20 AM EST, Arby's is leading the poll! Where the heck do you guys live? (rhetorical questions) There isn't an Arby's in sight in Baltimore...

What about Subway?

I like McDonald's the best, although I'll go to all of them. Besides, they make a mean steak-n-egg bagel sandwich... :)

R

Rando

While Dairy Queen has the best burgers, Arby's food in general tastes "like real food".

And they are more or less in the south, mid-west and west.

I've never seen an Arby's on either coast or the New England area.

Sort of like Stuckey's, for those of you that know what those are.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We used to have a couple of Arby's here but I think they got bought out and replaced. Kind of like Roy Rogers here :)

A

Almindhra

We have an Arby's here in the NEast...And I love it...I would eat more of their stuff if it wasn't so expensive...

G

Griffith_se

Beef and Chedder, Potato Cake's... um good.
Wendy's close second.

T

terzarima

Augh... I hate greasy foods... That's why I eat chicken burgers at McDonalds (only a couple times a year) they're steamed :)

S

sageridder

I like those combo kfc,taco bell joints.MMM honey bbq wings and soft tacos.

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by ademis22
Augh... I hate greasy foods... That's why I eat chicken burgers at McDonalds (only a couple times a year) they're steamed :)
Actually they're microwaved, and when they do grill marks form. All there food is like that except the french fries.

I think the best is either Taco Bell or Arby's. Arby's has the best quality food, but I really like tacos, so I voted for Taco Bell.

Killer Joe

...about Taco Bell: One day, I was sitting at Taco Bell eating lunch with my fellow Army Bandsmen, and I got to thinking about TB's Hot Sauce. I was thinking how spicy it is and whether or not to spread it onto my delicious Bean Burrito (W/extra Guacamole and Sour Cream), well, I did it, I spread onto my burrito and took a bite,............WHOA, that's HOT!!!!!!!
It was so hot that I thought for sure it was laced with acid. So, as a tiny test for acidicness of the hot sauce, I took a dirty penny from my pocket and dipped it into the hot sauce for about 2 seconds. It came out as shiny as it was the day it was made........spook-kyyyyyyy.

What, don't any of you folks eat at JACK IN THE BOX!? The Ultimate Cheeseburger is their best item.

Hey, oldtimers, anyone remember "Winkys"? or "White Tower"? How about "Hardees"? Or, how about Eat'N Parks, when you would park in the lot and have a waitress come up and take your order? I CAN remember that! I'm old, whatever :(.

T

theorgg

YOU TALK ABOUT FAST FOOD AND DON'T MENTION HARDEE'S?????????

To quote Jamie C. Wakefield:

I can't believe ya'll! Do me a favor, and go get yourselves a Monster Burger combo without mayenase.(sp?) Take a BIG bite of that HUGE bacon cheeseburger and say "FU" to everywhere else! Too bad they're only in the worse parts of town... But anyway, they're EXCELLENT...

Big beefy(and well done) patties, a slice of cheese between EVERY space(they even put on between the bacon and the bun!) and about ten strips of crunchy bacon...

and it comes with a your choice of coke and large burger-king stlye crunchy fries. $5, it's a DEAL and a MEAL! Hell, it's the ONLY burger that fills me up without a second one! THAT is amazin'!

I

Istanbul

Options I can drop a fiver on and get a good (read: decent-sized) meal for it:
McDonalds
Burger King
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Taco Bell
Wendy's

Options I can reliably eat at without getting sick:
McDonalds
Burger King
KFC