Fantasy Football 2018

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I finally got off my duff and removed the Keeper's League thing and set up the draft for tonight. It's a live draft but if you can't make it, be sure to have your players pre-ranked.

The draft can't be both live and auto - live is when somebody presumably drafts "real-time", while auto is letting the computer make the draft picks according to the pre-rankings for everyone and no one has a say in it during the draft. *But* live is a mix, I guess, which is what Mooseman is referring to: if a person isn't actively choosing his draft pick (or runs out of time), the pick will automatically be chosen from his pre-ranked list.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I like my draft. Got a bunch of players I wanted, though I have a few holes due to some bye week shenanigans. I'll probably try to make a few trades. I'm always fascinated by the scoring system of this league, but I really like it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I can't believe I won.... I guess more Bad Things happened to Ransac than I (and that's not saying much).

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It would have been more, but my productive RB's took the weekend off...:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not counting Sunday. That was just a fiasco in general for me. I was ahead going into last night though (surprisingly) and your WR made up the points...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
During First 4 weeks:
Average Points Per Game: 232.5 (worst in the league)
Lowest Score: 193 (worst in the league this season so far)
Record: 1-3 (tied for last)

During weeks 5-7
Average Points Per Game: 354 (best in league during that stretch and second highest 3-game stretch this season)
Highest Score: 385 (Best in the league this season so far)
Record: 3-0 (only team to not lose during this stretch)

Interesting stuff: My opponents have scored a league worst 1685 points against me and I still started with a 1-3 record. Part of this was I was so bad during that time. Three of my first four opponents scored fewer than 225 points and I lost to two of them. After some roster tweaking and decent projections, I think I've righted my ship to compete during the midseason and beyond. If I can somehow keep up this amazing scoring that I've been lucky to achieve in October, then I should be able to crawl into the top 3-4 in scoring soon enough.

There's still a lot of ball to play and first place isn't too far from last place right now. Come the end of November, we should be able to have a clear idea of who can compete. But the important thing from this is that I'm back....

...Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated....

Ransac, cpa trash man