Fantasy Football 2014

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You may have thought it wasn't happening this year, but it is... New league is up, pw dwarven if it asks you. You should have gotten an email, those that played last year.

Everything's the same and it's set to autodraft unless you guys decide on a time and date.

Good luck everyone!

I'm going through and trying to contact past players like train to see if they want to play this year.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Time for a 3-peat.

Also, I'm going to set the date and time for a live draft now: Saturday, August 23rd at 8:30pm eastern time (5:30 pacific).
Any objections?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Also, sign up and play in the Yahoo NFL pick'em contest
In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 23266
Password: 162Ben

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The Punching Bag has joined, so we should be all set to go for the draft this Saturday. After the draft, I'm going to see if I can drop them :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget the draft is this Saturday! Make sure you have ranked your players for autodraft if you can't make it!

C

Child of Gaea

Have fun guys, if someone drops or has to leave ill take over for them!

R

rokapoke

For what it's worth, Child of Gaea, I was a proponent of the 8th team being selected based on the Yahoo! default rankings, which would permit a latecomer like yourself to join up immediately. I was voted down.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Did anyone read the draft report cards? I liked Rokapoke's: "Coinciding with Some Early-Round Reaches, Inaction in Action Should Probably Stop Reading This Draft Recap Now."