Fantasy Football 2014

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
:)

This is weird, I can't seem to add players right now. I display the list of available WRs but don't see any + sign or way to add someone...

C

Child of Gaea

Well, this will be some work, but lets see what happens!

C

Child of Gaea

Go scabs go! Going to be a close one! Somehow this team of misfits is performing decently hehe.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well....... I would like to think that I have had a halfway decent week 1 so far.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Child of Gaea

Didn't dominate as hard as me! One point scab out lol!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Shame on me for playing defense. F-ing Giants. I'm also kind of pissed that the Lions felt the need to go for 2 after pulling ahead 33 - 14 with less than 8 minutes to play. That one extra point cost me 10 fantasy points.

C

Child of Gaea

You guys regretting your decision? Haha I can't keep getting this lucky. Who is my opponent? Thanks for playing two guys who didn't play last night. Are you still alive?
Next week I hope Moreno is back, his elbow injury looked painful. Hopefully McFadden is here to stay.

R

rokapoke

I'm still alive. Just inattentive. Ugh.

But my Bears won, so I can't get too upset about it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Regretting what decision?

My TE needs 15 points for the win tonight to take down the Trashman, come on... it's doable.... :)

C

Child of Gaea

Regretting what decision?

My TE needs 15 points for the win tonight to take down the Trashman, come on... it's doable.... :)

I was just joking on regretting your decision to allow me to take over that team. I didnt expect to win but rokapoke gave me a big favor by starting two guys that didnt play. If everyone gives me that handicap every week maybe I can pull this off lol!

I am also a Bears fan so no matter the outcome of anything Im a happy guy about yesterday also!

Good luck on your 15 points tonight Spiderman! I need Foles to perform in a different league to give me the win.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no, I don't regret it - aside from that I didn't use the guy I dropped for you, but having someone else play is infinitely better than having no one play it :)

And thanks for the good luck :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No regrets here. I hate the dummy team, even when I am near the bottom...... like this year, and last, and well..... since 2006...
Give 'em hell COG.......