Fantasy Football 2014

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Child, where were you before this weekend? I only created a dummy team to make the draft happen - you could have joined up...

Although I would have gone with whatever the majority said, having a latecomer actually show up has just happened... this year? Out of the 4 or 5 years we've had to have a dummy team... And I think the first year we had the dummy team draft as a "normal" team and no one liked it...

Gonna check my team in a few minutes to see who I got... :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If Child wants to pilot the crappy place holder team, it would make it more competitive and I won't have to lose to the dummy team and feel bad.....
I dropped Johnny Football, so you can pick him up and flip us the bird!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, the report card commentary is great! Mooseman, you got some good lines there :D

So can Child join if I drop the Dummy team or should he just take it over? Are you even interested?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I say Child can join, but how are you going to get players for his team if you drop the dummy team?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't know if he could join afterwards, although I think I looked that up last year for train and it couldn't be done.

So you wanna take over the dummy team, Child?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah, I'm curious to see what kind of team he can field with only free agent pickups at this point. If he wants to, that is.

C

Child of Gaea

Sure!
I obviously will have a bit of a handicap but sounds fun. Send me the info and ill get it going! My busy time of the year is over. Time for some fun!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, PM me your email (or I'll use the one in your profile) and I'll see about how I can switch it to you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I sent an invite to the email listed in your profile. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll check tomorrow to see if it worked okay (leaving work now).

turgy22

Nothing Special
Thursday before labor day. I think that means Spiderman isn't going to see your replies until next Tuesday.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, I'm here today :)

My daughter's in a play in DC, so I have to drive her down almost every afternoon now Th-Sunday.

But actually, there are or have been openings for a DB2 DBA if you're interested :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You can apply online yourself at usajobs.gov. You don't HAVE to live near DC, but if you're going to work at HQ (Baltimore), it might be a commute. Although I know there are people who live on PA; where exactly, I'm not sure.