Fantasy Football 2008

B

BigBlue

Fall from grace doesn't even cover it...

I said that was going to happen and you really thought I was being silly...

My team has been underachieving... you can only go sooooo long on players who don't perform.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
BB: Perhaps "fall from grace" was the wrong choice of words :), but I don't think you had (have) a bad team. Just on those weeks, someone on the opposing team happened to have a monster fantasy day. You were up there in the points most of the time (upper 200's to low 300's), just the other team got a bit higher.

Like Bryant's monster day this past week :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Congrats TomB.... you did what you needed to do this week...... Now, take it all the way next week...... Go Stoners..... :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
TomB;275578 said:
You've still got Brian Westbrook to play, so it ain't over yet...;)
That is true.... his last 7 weeks scores are:
65, 35, 21, 24, 19, 67, 76
So I have a chance tonight against Cleveland, but will he be pulled if it turns into a blowout?
You have a great chance to go on and take on Spidey.......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man... ahead by 58 points with just CHI DEF and facing CHI's QB and GB's RB... this is gonna be close...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Are you kidding? I think your two guys can average 30 points, being the QB and RB...

Warner killed me this week...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whew! Chicago's DEF gave me the cushion I needed... Orton's points was offset by Grant's, so they almost made it...

Good season everyone!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Congrats the the top 3.....
1st
Dwarven Miners
2nd
TomBStonerS
3rd
Wildcard

4th place is as good as last.... congrats to the rest of us!!!!!!

How can those Dwarves win, they got no pony????? :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That'll teach you to live-draft! :D

Not bad for TombStoners, this is the fourth year they've placed in the top 3 and they've been in the top 3 five out of 6 years...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman;275835 said:
That'll teach you to live-draft! :D

Not bad for TombStoners, this is the fourth year they've placed in the top 3 and they've been in the top 3 five out of 6 years...
And that makes First Place 2 years in a row for you Spidey, and 3 out of the last 5...;)

R

rokapoke

TomB;275856 said:
And that makes First Place 2 years in a row for you Spidey, and 3 out of the last 5...;)
So what you're saying is that we need to somehow handicap Spiderman in fantasy football for next year...

Congrats, Spidey!