Explorers of Ixalan Game 2

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, May 23, 2018.

1. Oversoul The Tentacled One

What kind of response would you like? :p
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I guess that answers the question. Melkor's spell can resolve and continue on with his turn...
  3. Melkor Well-Known Member

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Explore Q, Event: Broadside Assault Deal 2 damage to each opponent.

Island, cast Direfleet Hoarder, attack Mooseman with the other Direfleet Hoarder and draw a card off my quest, done

Spiderman: 16
    Sites: Quest-Dusk's Embrace The next time a creature you control dies, draw a card.

Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
    Hand: 4
    Library: 48
    Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Plains
    (U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
    (U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (Creature-Vampire Soldier; 2/2)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night
    Exile:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Melkor: 18
    Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
    Battlefield:

(T) Crumbling Necropolis x1
    (T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

(U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.)

(T) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
    (U) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
    (S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade
    Exile:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mooseman: 16 14?
    Hand: 7
    Library: 51
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (Merfolk Warrior, 1/1, River Sneak can't be blocked. Whenever another Merfolk enters the battlefield under your control, River Sneak gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior
    Exile:
    Oversoul: 18
    Sites:
    Hand: 3
    Library: 49
    Battlefield:

(T) Plains
    (T,T) Mountain
    (U) Forest

Graveyard: Drover of the Mighty, Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber
    Exile:
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Shapers of Nature
    Attack Melkor for 2.
    Done

Sites: Quest-Dusk's Embrace The next time a creature you control dies, draw a card.

Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
    Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Plains

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night
    Exile:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Melkor: 16
    Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
    Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

(T) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
    (U) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
    (S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Exile:
    Mooseman: 14
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (Merfolk Warrior, 1/1, River Sneak can't be blocked. Whenever another Merfolk enters the battlefield under your control, River Sneak gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
    (S) Shapers of Nature (Merfolk Shaman, 3/3, {3}{G}: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. {2}{U}, Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Draw a card.)

Exile:
    Sites:
    Battlefield:

(T) Plains
    (T,T) Mountain
    (U) Forest

Exile:
  5. Oversoul The Tentacled One

UUD, Explore U...

Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.

Forest, done.

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Plains

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

(S) Shapers of Nature (Merfolk Shaman, 3/3, {3}{G}: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. {2}{U}, Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Draw a card.)

Exile:
    Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.
    Battlefield:

(U) Plains
    (T,T) Mountain
    (T,U) Forest

Graveyard: Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber, Drover of the Mighty
    Exile:
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Drawing a card and removing Dusk's Embrace from Melkor's board clearer.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
    Prismatic Lens
    Shielded by Faith on my Soldier

Done

Sites: Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
    Library: 46
    Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T,T) Plains x2
    (T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

Shielded by Faith (Enchanted creature is indestructible.; Whenever a creature ETB, I may attach ~ to that creature)

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (Creature-Vampire Soldier; 2/2; Indestructible from Shielded by Faith) *Shielded by Faith*

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(U) Plains
    (T,T) Mountain
    (T,U) Forest

Graveyard: Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber, Drover of the Mighty
    Exile:
  7. Melkor Well-Known Member

Alright, the web page ate my turn update, but having looked at it, I'm doing the uncovering tiles thing wrong. I tried to flip over the T tile but it led to a water result.
  8. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

T should be
    Event: Trespass at Spitfire Bastion Deal 3 damage to target creature or player.
    Seems there was a glitch in the speadsheet. It's fixed, but Q and U should have been
    Q: Event: Placate the Raptors Each opponent sacrifices a creature.
    U:Event: Wavering Allegiances Exchange control of two target creatures.
    Not sure if we want to rewind or just go forward.
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I vote Rewind to make things interesting! :p
  10. Melkor Well-Known Member

Rewinding appears to benefit me the most, so I'm all in favor of it
    Spiderman likes this.
  11. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Alrighty then...... it looks like we just rewind to post #43
  12. Melkor Well-Known Member

Alright, I do the same thing, except instead of you all losing 2 life, you each lose a creature. Since you each have only 1 or no creatures, I took the liberty of returning the life totals to the prior point and sacrificing you're only options.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore Q: Event: Placate the Raptors Each opponent sacrifices a creature

Island, cast Direfleet Hoarder, attack Mooseman with the other Direfleet Hoarder and draw a card off my quest, done

Spiderman: 18
    Sites: Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
    Hand: 5
    Library: 47
    Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Plains

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier
    Exile:
    Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
    Mooseman: 18 16?
    Hand: 7
    Library: 51
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak
    Exile:
    Oversoul: 20
    Sites:
    Battlefield:

(T) Plains
    (T,T) Mountain
    (U) Forest

Exile:
  13. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I had creatures, but someone blew them all up.
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Edited the above stats post to show drawing a card from Dusks Embrace from my Soldier dying.
  15. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

If everything is good
    UUD
    Shapers of Nature
    Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Plains

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier
    Exile:
    Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
    Mooseman: 16
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

Exile:
    Sites:
    Battlefield:

(T) Plains
    (T,T) Mountain
    (U) Forest

Exile:
  16. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Oh, I guess my turn is unchanged.

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T) Plains

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(U) Plains
    (TT) Mountain
    (TU) Forest

Exile:
  17. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
    Prismatic Lens

Done

Library: 46
    Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
    (T,U) Plains x2

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
    (T) (T) Island x2
    (T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(TT) Island
    (T) Forest

Exile:
    Battlefield:

(U) Plains
    (TT) Mountain
    (TU) Forest

Exile:
  18. Melkor Well-Known Member

Oversoul, when you did the same thing, you should have gotten Wavering Allegiances instead of Study the Nine Rivers, correct?
  19. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

True
    Tiles
    T
    Event: Trespass at Spitfire Bastion Deal 3 damage to target creature or player.

U
    Event: Wavering Allegiances Exchange control of two target creatures.
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So.... Oversoul has to redo his turn?