Explorers of Ixalan Game 2

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks.

Vampire Interloper
Scout tile Y

Done

Spiderman: 19
Sites: Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Hand: 3
Library: 41
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

Shielded By Faith (Enchanted creature has indestructible.; Whenever a creature ETB, I may attach ~ to that creature)

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Skymarch Bloodletter (3/3 from ctr; Flying; When ~ ETB, target opponent loses 1 life and I gain 1 life) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Indestructible from Shielded By Faith; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it) *Shielded By Faith*
(S) Vampire Interloper (2/1; Flying; ~ can't block)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 17
Quest: Jade Recollection When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell, copy that spell, and you may choose new targets for the copy.
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(U) (U) Crumbling Necropolis x2
(U) Mountain x1
(T) (T) (U) Island x3
(T) (U) Swamp x2

(U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.)

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(U) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(U) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(UTT) Island
(TTT) Forest

(U) Jungle Barrier (Wall, 2/6, When Jungle Barrier comes into play, draw a card.)
(U) Jungle Barrier (Wall, 2/6, When Jungle Barrier comes into play, draw a card.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice
Exile:
Oversoul: 9
Quest: Cannons to Port The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your left, draw a card.
Library: 46
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Mountain x3
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Regisaur Alpha (4/4; Other dinosaurs I control have haste. When ~ etb, I create a 3/3 green dinosaur token with trample.)
(U) Dinosaur token (3/3; Trample.)
(U) Charging Monstrosaur (4/4; Trample, haste.)
(S) Imperial Aerosaur (3/3; Flying. When ~ etb, another target creature I control gets +1/+1 and gains flying ueot.)

Graveyard: Drover of the Mighty, Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber
Exile:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore K, reserve W
Event: Too Much to Carry You create two treasure tokens and an opponent of your choice creates a treasure token.

I choose Mooseman to receive the treasure token.

I attack Oversoul with all my creatures, responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Block Sailor of Means with Charging Monstrosaur. Block Dire Fleet Hoarder #2 with Dinosaur token.

Melkor

Alright, Oversoul takes 4 and loses his Dinosaur Token, my Sailor of Means and Direfleet Hoarder die.

I cast Innocent Blood and have it doubled by Jade Reflection. I sacrifice my other Direfleet Hoarder. Responses?

Melkor

Alright, cleaned up the board

Mountain, Angrath's Marauders, done

Sites: Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2

Shielded By Faith (Enchanted creature has indestructible.; Whenever a creature ETB, I may attach ~ to that creature)

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Necropolis Regent (6/5; Flying; Indestructible from Shielded By Faith; Whenever a creature I control deals combat dmg to a player, put that many +1/+1 ctrs on it) *Shielded By Faith*

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Crumbling Necropolis x2
(T) (T) Mountain x2
(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2

(U) (U) (U) (U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.) x4

Shared Animosity (Whenever a creature you control attacks, it gets +1/+0 until end of turn for each other attacking creature that shares a creature type with it)

(S) Angrath's Marauders (4/4, If a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder
Exile:
Site: Walls of Adonto Creatures can't attack you. An opponent may pay <1> to ignore this effect until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(UTT) Island
(TTT) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier
Exile:
Oversoul: 5
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Mountain x3
(TT) Forest x2

(U) Regisaur Alpha (4/4; Other dinosaurs I control have haste. When ~ etb, I create a 3/3 green dinosaur token with trample.)

Graveyard: Drover of the Mighty, Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber, Imperial Aerosaur, Charging Monstrosaur
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Concentrate
Merfolk Sovereign
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier, Swamp x2, Skymarch Bloodletter, Vampire Interloper
Exile:
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(T) (T) Crumbling Necropolis x2
(T) (T) Mountain x2
(T) (T) (T) Island x3
(T) (T) Swamp x2

(U) (U) (U) (U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.) x4

(S) Angrath's Marauders (4/4, If a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead)

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade, Storm Fleet Pyromancer, Storm Fleet Spy, Dire Fleet Hoarder, Sailor of Means, Direfleet Hoarder
Exile:
Hand: 4
Library:37
Battlefield:

(TTTT) Island
(TTT) Forest

(S) Merfolk Sovereign (Merfolk, 2/2, Other Merfolk creatures you control get +1/+1. {T}: Target Merfolk creature is unblockable this turn.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak, Shapers of Nature, Forest, Shaper's Apprentice, Jungle Barrier, Jungle Barrier
Exile:
Oversoul: 5
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains x2
(TTT) Mountain x3
(TT) Forest x2

Graveyard: Drover of the Mighty, Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber, Imperial Aerosaur, Charging Monstrosaur
Exile: