Explorers of Ixalan Game 2

Melkor

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Explore Q, Event: Broadside Assault Deal 2 damage to each opponent.

Island, cast Direfleet Hoarder, attack Mooseman with the other Direfleet Hoarder and draw a card off my quest, done

Spiderman: 16
Sites: Quest-Dusk's Embrace The next time a creature you control dies, draw a card.

Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
Hand: 4
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)
(U) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (Creature-Vampire Soldier; 2/2)

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 18
Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T) Crumbling Necropolis x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

(U) Treasure (T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.)

(T) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(U) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Graveyard: Fiery Cannonade
Exile:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 16 14?
Hand: 7
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (Merfolk Warrior, 1/1, River Sneak can't be blocked. Whenever another Merfolk enters the battlefield under your control, River Sneak gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior
Exile:
Oversoul: 18
Sites:
Hand: 3
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Graveyard: Drover of the Mighty, Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Shapers of Nature
Attack Melkor for 2.
Done

Sites: Quest-Dusk's Embrace The next time a creature you control dies, draw a card.

Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melkor: 16
Quest: Cannons to Starboard The next time you deal combat damage to the player on your right, draw a card.
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

(T) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(U) Sailor of Means (1/4, When ~ comes into play, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")
(S) Dire Fleet Hoarder (2/1, When ~ dies, create a colorless Treasure artifact token with "T, sacrifice ~: Add one mana of any color.")

Exile:
Mooseman: 14
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

(T) River Sneak (Merfolk Warrior, 1/1, River Sneak can't be blocked. Whenever another Merfolk enters the battlefield under your control, River Sneak gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
(S) Shapers of Nature (Merfolk Shaman, 3/3, {3}{G}: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. {2}{U}, Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Draw a card.)

Exile:
Sites:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Explore U...

Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.

Forest, done.

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

(S) Shapers of Nature (Merfolk Shaman, 3/3, {3}{G}: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. {2}{U}, Remove a +1/+1 counter from a creature you control: Draw a card.)

Exile:
Quest: Study the Nine Rivers The next time you would draw a card, instead look at the top four cards of your library, then put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom of your library.
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(T,U) Forest

Graveyard: Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber, Drover of the Mighty
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Drawing a card and removing Dusk's Embrace from Melkor's board clearer.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Prismatic Lens
Shielded by Faith on my Soldier

Done

Sites: Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
Library: 46
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,T) Plains x2
(T) Tainted Field (T: Add C to my mana pool.; T: Add W or B to my mana pool. Use this ability only if I control a Swamp)

Shielded by Faith (Enchanted creature is indestructible.; Whenever a creature ETB, I may attach ~ to that creature)

(T) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Queen's Bay Soldier (Creature-Vampire Soldier; 2/2; Indestructible from Shielded by Faith) *Shielded by Faith*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(T,U) Forest

Graveyard: Frenzied Raptor, Raptor Companion, Nest Robber, Drover of the Mighty
Exile:

Melkor

Alright, the web page ate my turn update, but having looked at it, I'm doing the uncovering tiles thing wrong. I tried to flip over the T tile but it led to a water result.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
T should be
Event: Trespass at Spitfire Bastion Deal 3 damage to target creature or player.
Seems there was a glitch in the speadsheet. It's fixed, but Q and U should have been
Q: Event: Placate the Raptors Each opponent sacrifices a creature.
U:Event: Wavering Allegiances Exchange control of two target creatures.
Not sure if we want to rewind or just go forward.

Melkor

Alright, I do the same thing, except instead of you all losing 2 life, you each lose a creature. Since you each have only 1 or no creatures, I took the liberty of returning the life totals to the prior point and sacrificing you're only options.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Explore Q: Event: Placate the Raptors Each opponent sacrifices a creature

Island, cast Direfleet Hoarder, attack Mooseman with the other Direfleet Hoarder and draw a card off my quest, done

Spiderman: 18
Sites: Quest-Sails Unfurled The next creature that enters the battlefield under your control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it, and it gains haste until end of turn.
Hand: 5
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
Mooseman: 18 16?
Hand: 7
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Giant Growth, Deeproot Warrior, Deeproot Warrior, River Sneak
Exile:
Oversoul: 20
Sites:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If everything is good
UUD
Shapers of Nature
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Graveyard: Veteran's Reflexes, Child of Night, Duskborne Skymarcher, Child of Night, Queen's Bay Soldier
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
Mooseman: 16
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

Exile:
Sites:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T,T) Mountain
(U) Forest

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh, I guess my turn is unchanged.

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T) Plains

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(TT) Mountain
(TU) Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Prismatic Lens

Done

Library: 46
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(T,U) Plains x2

(U) Prismatic Lens (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 1, T: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Swamp 1x

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Island
(T) Forest

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(TT) Mountain
(TU) Forest

Exile:

Melkor

Oversoul, when you did the same thing, you should have gotten Wavering Allegiances instead of Study the Nine Rivers, correct?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
True
Tiles
T
Event: Trespass at Spitfire Bastion Deal 3 damage to target creature or player.​
U
Event: Wavering Allegiances Exchange control of two target creatures.​