Evil People

M

Multani

I hate it when opinions are debated.
There will never be an end to this "Philoslophical Discussion". You just can't LOGICALLY debate an opinion.
To sum it up, everyone in this world is evil. China thinks the U.S. is evil, vise versa.
The Middle East thinks the West is evil, vise versa.
.... and it goes on.
DUke: A true man of philosophy always sums up his points in concise, clear points.
There is no point in trying to confuse the person you're trying to make a point with.

In short, I think this was a thread for people to increase their post count. It's simply pointless.

G

Gerode

Actually, this thread was designed to help me discover who was evil. That simple. Then DUke hurt my head with his philosophical nonsense!

A

arachiron

Speaking of philosophy, I'll show you guys what it truly means to be evil--more writings by Thoreau, Emerson, Hawthorn, and Whittman! Muhuhahahah!(with confusing analogies and circular logic on the side of course) Zhaneel, do you think we should make them go through the same torture or have the professional, Dr. H, sadistically explain?

N

Namielus

Gerode you see that now duke would have to be evil, because by just trying to understand that he is evil you have already been hurt by him, and he didn't do anything...

G

Gerode

Namielus -> I pointed that out a while ago.

(Waiting to see DUke's response to Multani)

N

Namielus

Well as being part of the side that wishes to hurt your head, I thought that I would point that out for claification. Cause duke isn't that smart...

D

DÛke

...VERY TRUE...
But, some people, like yourself, don't get the point so fast. I'm quite surprised that you are smarter than I thought...JUST a bit smarter...

You want the point?
Basic instincts - social life.
Paradoxes - side by side. Don't submit, to stupid rules. Be yourself, and not a fool. Don't accept averge habits. Open your heart, and push the limits.

THAT'S all I was trying to say.

I could be a true philospher, without playing the stupid mindgames...BUT, philosphers need to have fun sometimes too;)...

[Edited by DÛke on 10-25-00 at 01:07 PM]