Evil People

G

Gerode

Post here if you consider yourself an incarnate of pure evil. Please, no weapons of mass destruction in this thread; put that in the Battle Arena.

C

Copious Wrath

awwwww...
*puts the hydrogen bomb back in the closet*

D

DÛke

Evil shouldn't be showing off their bads, nor their goods. Evil should always be on the dark, an enigma, perhaps. True and pure evil doesn't admit in public, like this, about their evil-ness. No, sir. Tea Culpa.

D

DÛke

Am I evil?
Am I an enigma?
Ask yourself.
You'll get the answer.

G

Gerode

I'm confused. Let's just say you're evil. Too late/early to think through all those philosphical questions.

D

DÛke

To be enigmatic is to be of pure evil.
Am I an Enigma, question mark.

T

Thrash Golem

im so evil!!!

today i said my mommy was stupid
then i said my dog was a dumb head!

then i threw a crayon on the floor and i didnt clean it up. my mommy told me to but i didnt!! and then i picked it up and threw it at her but it landed softly in the crayon box!!

then i went to the mall and i saw someone i didnt like!

G

Gerode

Good! Finally an evil person that doesn't force me to think!

D

DÛke

It's just an easy flow of your mind.
You could make, whatever, you want to be made, when wanting it made. Unfortunatly, you seem to not to realize this.

D

DÛke

You think you're thinking, but you're not.
You're telling yourself all the answers; you're not browsing your memmory. You're telling yourself what you already think something is; you're not seeing what something really is. Basing your thinking, and answers, over the top-of-the-head knowledge could result in very, very dangerous action, by you. What you think you're thinking is really what you want to hear, wheather it's the truth, reality, or, completely untrue.

/\/\ea Culpa.

D

DÛke

You just prooved my above statement right.
Did you ask yourself why it should end in "ney"?
Or, why, in the first place, it ends in "gna"?
Could it be that it's not an English word?
Yes.

Tea Culpa.

G

Gerode

Excellent observation! The startling hypothesis provided within our psychological confines inherit upon our enigmas to differentiate the paradoxical logic inequalities persist presently.

G

Gerode

I understand it about as much as I understand what you've been saying. But my brain is fried right now; it may make sense when I am awake.

You truly are evil; you abusively confused this poor shiniophile. Now he will have nightmares. :( Mission accomplished for you.

D

DÛke

Final point. Enigma equals Evil, and Evil, equals the Enigma. Me, Enigma.

Mea, Culpa.

E

ErinPuff

My old language arts teacher said that I was more evil than my ex-boyfriend..