Duke........oh no, not you. :o(

D

DÛke

...I appreciate this "funeral", I don't see the reason why it is held. You people are the source of embarrassment...you really are.

I never said I'm "leaving eternally", I just said "Fare Thee Well", which I thought means, "Good Bye"...I was, and still, busy...so you probably wont see much of me, but don't let this mean "I'm not ever coming back to the CPA", because I am.

God, people, before jumping into all those exotic conclusions, you should've asked, "Why would he leave?" Nobody made me mad; I’m perfectly fine, so, in fact, why the heck would I leave? There is not a reason at all. I'm just busy...like my love, Almindhra.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, then, sorry for all of this worrying. But, when you said you would like to forget about the CPA, what did you mean?

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. By the way, Duke, I made a pretty cool card of you.

D

DÛke

...meant exactly what I said: forgetting about the CPA. I should have added: "..for a while", to avoid such misunderstanding. I am culpable. I understand.

I took the time off, and "Vagabond" (mea book) has been on a very slow, but a very kind-ful start. It is really amazing.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
All right, then. I can understand the need to take time off. Well, in all sense of the phrase, Welcome back, then.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. Sorry, Yellowjacket. you were right. You are king, I am snot.

D

DÛke

Trying to survive the fire
The unending desire will never learn
Not to fly to fire but to turn

The love of unreal
Burns that'll never heal
The love of wheel

No love you're bound to see
For the everlasting injury
your burns have caused me
are never to heal
so once and for all
My love is not for you
But your fire I WILL walk through
If I have to...

N

nodnarb24

DÛke and Almindhra...

[me]vomits.[/me]

Now for incesant taunting...

DÛke and Almindhra sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
First comes love,
Then comes marriage,
Then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

F

fuzzy510

I'll spare Ransac. NOT!!!!

(Little does Ransac know that Fuzzy was enchanted with Regeneration! Fuzzy pays G and his old, fuzzy self.)

Now...

[me]snaps his fingers, sending Ransac to see every episode of "Pokemon" ever made back-to-back in a locked theater designed for mental patients.[/me]

FWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The SUPREME TORTURE!!!!

I love doing that!!

D

DÛke

...and reach the limites where me and Almindhra bicker like children:

I DO NOT "love" Doe in that sense, but I when I said “love”, it was meant as a sign of peace towards Almindhra. I don’t like to fight anymore, (or at least, since we don’t have time to argue, LETS burn the times we did “argue") about…oh, whatever we used to bicker about like children. If Almindhra does not like me as a friend, than why should I dislike her attitude…JUST because she isn’t very fond of me? I don’t think that’s right…I only realized this earlier, or else, I wish I had acted sooner.

Well, the truth is, there’s a person behind the screen name "Almindhra"…called Dominique. I used to look into Almindhra as a Magic player with…um…lets just say a “unique” attitude towards everything. I was angry at her…her eccentricity…I should have realized that Almindhra is more than just a semi-annoying screen name, but also a girl (I would say ‘women, but she calls me ‘boy’, so…) that has…um, a life…and that likes to states her opinion loud and clear…I’m sure Dominique is a great person, but Almindhra is another story. She’s cool and all, but…I don’t know. She’s just “cool”, I guess.

We must learn to look into the person behind the name in order to (sometimes) understand him or her and what he or she is trying to state. I mean, I’ve been calling Purple Jester “love” and all that “weird” stuff, but I’m sure that, that girl doesn’t like to be “stalked” by a guy she has no idea of…that says I “love you”, even if it’s for friendship. Who knows, I mean…she could be saying “GOD, what a freakin’ looser”… not quite true, but I could see why one might say that…After all, its not like I’ve seen her, or talked to her in person, or have done anything that is earthly. Everything is just in a Matrix form…digital…I guess I should’ve paid more attention, and MAYBE could’ve respected the girl behind PJ, rather than treating her as…Purple Jester

I find that way – looking into the one behind the name – very critical to understanding the person as a whole, not as a name, but as a person…a human (I think and HOPE :)). Though, if someone attempts to try this without compete knowledge of the digital person (the one with the digital screen name), you might get burned. Heck, if you DO understand them, and know them for a long time on the net, you STILL might get burned if you try to reach out and befriends with the REAL person. So make sure you pack protective helmets, goggles, armory, and anything necessary to survive a fire…because that could be what you have to deal with after trying to understand THE person.

The same thing is going on over at the General CPA Stuff. Baskil, apparently, has a made an unwise judgment about Ransac…yet seemed to forget that there’s a person behind that name. I’m sure NO ONE likes to be insulted. Insulting Ransac’s articles is insulting not just Ransac, but also the one behind the name "Ransac", and along with that, insulting the CPA - which, in my opinion, the CPA is FLAWLESS. It might be right to have a “Top 10 Best & Worst” on music or movies, but on a person…that wouldn’t be fair, now would it? The next thing we hear is someone’s “Top 10 Best & Worst CPA Members”…how would we like THAT? We probably wouldn’t…I wouldn’t. THOUGH, if we VOTE on it, and see the majorities’ opinion, we MIGHT have something there…otherwise, who is ANYONE in here to list such Top 10s such as the one Baskil stated? Nobody is…um…POPULAR enough to have a heard opinion, but WE seem to care about Baskil’s opinion so much. I mean, who is Baskil anyway? I’m sure he’s a nice person…DUH, he’s a Magic player…but still, who is he…to say anything? If we care about his opinion as much as we are right now, we should be ashamed…because we’re fighting Baskil, and CLEARLY, his opinion DOES matter to us…but why should it? One person’s opinion is bound to be shattered (if not countered) by many others’…so let Baskil be, it is not like he wrote what he wrote just attempting to INSULT directly, and though he was wrong (in my opinion), we shouldn’t care (much).

After all, like I said…we each should look into the person BEHIND the name, and try to understand …MAYBE, we’ll see the light…I DID. Maybe if Baskil had consulted Ransac and tried being friendly about it, rather than the sudden impact (great card - Sudden Impact) he caused. Maybe if Istanbul tries, JUST FOR ONCE, to see that not everyone is as PERFECT (or so he thinks) as him. Maybe if Zero confronts herself and admits that she suffers Invidia ;), j/k (ofcourse, not many know what Invidia is). MAYBE, if we see the person behind the NAME, we would respect that person more, because there IS a person (or an animal, j/k) behind that name, and last I checked, EACH person deserves respect…You don’t have to be a good writer, you don’t have to be perfect, you don’t have to be famous…ALL YOU NEED TO BE IS YOUSELF, and if you do, you MUST be respected, if not for anything, than for being yourself…PERIOD. Like it or not, this is true, it is one of the principles of life.

If we don’t try to understand, this place is bound to fall down, just like my ex-home: MTGnews. Everyone in there is almost so strict; it’s not even funny. I mean, if you say something that ONE doesn’t like, than you WILL get burned for it, or…you’ll be ignored.

That is what happened between me and YellowJacket…and I guess you could blame me. I’m one of those who did NOT like YellowJacket FOR NO reason other than I hated the name...that's not fair judgment, is it? HELL no. YellowJacket is a great person, in MY opinion. I'm sure nobody had problem with him, other than I.

If we like the CPA, we must try to understand, and clean our minds. If we want the CPA to live eternally, we must all chip in a little better, and lower our shields between now and then, otherwise…this place will fall someday; when its taken over by mindless zombies who do nothing but argue and bicker about the least of importance…along the way, making the ones who DO understand leave. The place would be rotten…even an Extinction wouldn’t be able to clean up those one of a kind people…but if we all understand, we TELL those “certain” people what IS up, in an UNDERSTANBLE way, without insulting them, and without being too abrasive, or stating CERTAIN facts more than others. Keep it general, yet informative, and understandable, yet unique.

Let the CPA live...let Whimsical always be here to call us "Dahlings" and let Zadok never depart...like he did, SO SUDDENLY, in MTGnews. Let this place LIVE, where the rat lovers hang, and where the wolf tamers come. I like this place...COME ON, it has a Tree Trunk guy!

BABY, let's just let the CPA live, aight?

H

Hawaiian mage

DUkey's last post could almost be made into an article iteself if he just added a recap of the events in the beginning... But quite frankly, all that bold was hurting my eyes...

F

fuzzy510

Each of DUke's last posts could be made into individual novels if he wanted to. They're LOOOONG!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

for some reason i feel like i should applaud
[me] stands up and claps for DUke[/me]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That WAS actually pretty good and SHOULD have been an article.

I know it's a month later, but hey, I just got to it...