Duke........oh no, not you. :o(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to bid farewell to a man named Duke. He was, well, dukish. He talked like he was, well, Duke. And he acted like, well, Duke. And, um, ah forget it. Someone else do a eulogy.

Ransac, still wearing black

H

Hawaiian mage

DUkey... A man so disatisfied with his girlfriend that he would hit on girls on the internet of all ages from 12 to 19... We'll miss you for this.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Almindhra is wearing Pink Polka dots and Yellow Stripes and a white base. Don't ask me why, but it's supposed to be bad fashion*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

He's in Canada for the Holidays. Don't you all pay attention?
I believe he mentioned that his access to a computer might be somewhat infrequent.
But if we're going to post like he's REALLY gone, then I say, "Farewell, my friend. Please come back as often as you like (or until I catch up to you in posts :))."
Many of you probably don't know that I was KEY in his arrival here at the CPA. We had a huge 'Blow-Out' over at the MTGnews boards. I think Zadok001 witnessed some of it, it was bad, real bad. I off-handedly insulted him and "BOOM!", in classic DUke style, he was all over me. It was a post in which "Squirell Master" mentioned that MTGnews boards were getting filled up with 'stupid' non-sense and that Yellowjacket (me) and EricBess were some of the only intelligent posters on the board. DUke posted that, although EricBess was cool, ix-ney on Yellowjacket (due to my somewhat sporatic Dennis Miller type Rants).
At the time, I was posting the CPA's web address and shortly afterwards he appeared here.
I was wrong for insulting him and finally realized that he was someone who could contribute greatly to the CPA site, I was right. His posts created some of thee most read and hotly discussed subjects of all-time, am I right or what?
I'm sure Isty is indifferent if DUke leaves or not, but you have to admit, next to DUke and Alminhra's rivalry, Isty and Duke's rivalry was some of the funniest to read (I know it wasn't meant to be funny and those two aren't laughing about it, but I did, for weeks!)
DUke, you're not really gone, are ya?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If you don't believe me, then check out Duke's Cards of the CPA thread in the homemade card section, page 4.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and he is wearing a white dress-shirt, tie, slacks, and glasses*

He states "Please, no more private messages; I would like to forget about the Casual Players Alliance".

Now, I personally took that as him not wanting to get on this site anytime soon, or maybe even ever. If he is going away for the holidays, he would have mentioned and said that he would post us when he gets back. But, NO! He said that he "would like to forget about the Casual Players Alliance".

*Ransac snaps his fingers and he is wearing black again*

Ransac, still mourning

F

fuzzy510

Yes, DUke's story is a long one. In fact, so long that I don't know it all.

[me]snaps his fingers, and Ransac switches places with DUke in DUke's coffin. People at the funeral scream "EEWW!!!", and Ransac unsuccesfully attempts to claw himself out of the coffin before it is buried.[/me]

I love doing that!

A

Almindhra

*fluffs her hair and puts on her radiant smile*...Oo, why thank you, Ransac...:D...

Duke isn't leaving, or he hasn't left...I'm sure he reads these boards all the time...He wants to see us write about him and all that...It will make him feel special...

And he probably has a new name on here anyways...

F

fuzzy510

Almindhra's right. He's not gone for good! He's reading us give sympathies! I'm doing the same thing, except that I'm still gonna post.

P

Purple_jester

If Dukey does have a new name here, then it'll be a challenge to identify him. You'd be able to identify his style. Oh, yes. I'm sure he could alter his style enough to be unidentifiable, but then that wouldn't be Duke anymore. It would be some other persona, and not the controversial, never boring Duke we all know and love.

Whatever the case, I'll always be laying flowers at his empty grave.

And Ademis's grave...

And Rando's grave...

Waitaminit... No, Rando-bear's still around. Sorry. ;)

R

Rando

Yup, I'm still here and kicking.

This is the first I've heared about DUke going anywhere though. Like many that have already voiced like opinions, I don't think he would actually leave. More likely, he'll pick a new handle and post for a while, and then some one will figure it out and we'll all have a good laugh/groan.

What else would DUke do with his time anyway?

R

Rando

yea...and every other female on this board too. Ever notice that? Someone signs up, ya find out it's a girl/woman/lady, and DUke's like *BAM*, right there, being all suave and hitting on the chicks.

G

Griffion2000

Well i truly hope DUke is on the holidays, or using a new name....

But if he is truly gone, Then I say this:

Thankyou Duke, you brought me to this wonderful site, you made me ROFL

I'll miss you!!! :(

S

sageridder

Duke told me he was having some personal problems,that he cannot visit the cpa,and it was not of his choosing.He has allways been straight with me.Hopefully this will not be permanent but who knows.:( The following is a quote from the last email he sent me,It is reference to the rest of the members of the CPA.
"Tell them I said "I love you", if you don't mind that is...
I can't do it myself...I have got to go now..."

D

Darsh

I don't think that Duke wouldn't come back, I know he's at his cousins in Canado until after New Year's, and that he was getting tired of them and always having to do what they wanted so he probably got into a fight with them and thats why he can't get on the cpa. (or something like that)

Speaking of "new names" check out the new members forum, Reincarnation's thread.

F

fuzzy510

You know, maybe I should get Ransac out of that coffin. I feel bad.

[me]thinks about releasing Ransac, and then decides not to.[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who is still in the coffin, realizes that his bodily stench is growing too horrific. He snaps his fingers and........he is wearing black clothes.*

I love doing that.

*Ransac then claps his hands and he is in his house watching Sesame Street.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, out of the coffin

F

fuzzy510

[me]snaps his fingers, and Ransac is back in the coffin, but this time he has his TV with Sesame Street on it. Little does he know that Fuzzy didn't give him cable...[/me]

FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I love doing that.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I've had enough. Time to show I am the best.

*Ransac snap his finger and a friggin', huge pit bull appears and rips out fuzzy510's arms, legs, and tongue. The pit bull then damages fuzzy510's brain so much that he cannot do anything but eat mushy prunes. No, he can't even flatulate*

I absoLUTEly love doing that.

Ransac, da man