Did you ever do an IQ test?

B

Baskil

Originally posted by Hawaiian mage
Spiderman, that's thought-channling, not tellepathy. I'm pretty sure a friend of mine can channle thoughts... but she wont admit it.

Duke, I was kind of thinking of that anti-gravit thing they put that frog in. That required tremendous amounts of energy (and afterwards they had to shoot the frog with a laser...)

Now to be able to move things from a distance useing an electromagnetic field... that would be a huge feild first of all, so I doubt our minds could create that much energy on the food you eat. Just look at a bowl of cereal, do you really believe there's enough energy in those corn flakes to suspend an object in mid air?

That spoon bending stuff might be real. If you shut your brin from all other thought there might be enough energy to bend a spoon, so long as you were touching it. But why drain your brain of energy to bend a spoon when a hammer works so much better any way?
The ability you are describing is not telepathy... Telepathy is communication, not moving things. You're thinking of something called telekinesis.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Hawaiian mage: Take a page out of the Tralfamadorian's book (don't ask:D)

T

terzarima

Originally posted by Thallid Ice Cream Man
Hawaiian mage: Take a page out of the Tralfamadorian's book (don't ask:D)
What do you mean take a page out of the Tralfamadorian's book?

H

Hawaiian mage

That's exactly what I want to know.

I have an IQ of 397 P.E. teachers... :(

L

linsivvi

about that twin thing posted back there.....i have a twin. and we for some reason, about once a day, say the exact same thing at the exact same time. THis is due to us growing up in the same environment. but a weird thing is when , for no reason, at 6:04 i got up, jumped out of my room and looked at a clock. A while later my brother tells me, the person driving him home tore up the side of our house when the crashed into it. ARound 6 oclock.

D

DÛke

...:)...and believable. If twins can have this sense of connection, everyone else can...unless people wanna classify twins as mutants. :)

S

Salacious Crumb

WEll, they ARE mutants in a sense

Hoipa, sensing that this thread is about to change topics