Death To the DUKe

D

DÛke

...you say Doe...just whatever you say...

...but still, no matter who (or what) you are, you'll always be the gothic evil that you deny to be...

...seriously, have you seen your OWN picture lately? You look like a girl who's trying >>so hard<< to be gothic, but is failing to be...and therefore, the results are somethin' very...weird...like a little girl who doesn't know how to put make up on or something...

...oh yeah...and I'm not the devil...not really...

...I'm just a guy...I don't look, or act like the devil, but there's always this evil notion that is within me...and that, my deariest, is the real evil...

...oh, and I don't require "make-up" to be evil...;)

A

Almindhra

I try to be gothic?...You can't even see my makeup in those pictures!...I barely wear any!...I don't even like the goth look...I wear sweaters, t-shirts, mock t-necks...In a variety of cool colours...And jeans...And my gray pants, I love those...And I wear plain white socks everday...

And what about your makeup Ms. Dukey?...You put black grease underneath your eyes and it looks like a scottishdude...

D

DÛke

...I just noticed that you said I'm "Vietnamese"! DUH! Haven't you heard? Purple Girl and I did a little "experiment", which altered my genes in a sudden metamorphosis, which...eventually, turned me into a "Vietnamese" lookin' guy...you could say Purple Girl's genes are stronger than mine, since she's older. :D

Oh, and Ms. Dukey? Who's that? OH, you're referring to ME? OH! YES, I do "put black grease under my eyes so I look like a scottishdude"...YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE!

Actually, Mrs. Goth-Master, you told me, before, that you like to wear "a lot of black"...did I argue about that? NO! Because you DO wear a lot of black...I don't know about you, but you look like a freakin' vampire with poor Goth-like make up, and un-vampiric cloths...
(Mrs. Goth-Master, that is not the way to be a Goth! Sorry....you did, however, manage to look like a fool...)

Don't eat Luke! He knows to much Magic to be eaten by poor imitations! ;)

A

Apollo

Shucks, this topic kind of diverted from how much everyone hates DUke...;)

A

Almindhra

Um, I KNOW I wear a lot of black clothes, I never denied that...I am not goth!...I never have tried to be goth!...I'm going to have to get YJ in here so he can testify for me...I am not goth!!!...You, you, Icelandic chunk of ice!

And I love Luke, I would never eat him... ;) ...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Apollo
Shucks, this topic kind of diverted from how much everyone hates DUke...;)
Well, he is allowed to shoot back, isn't he? ;)

And he is right about the English as a 2nd language thing, and it would explain how sometimes he massacres the language so bad. Still, you'd think that if someone has a personal handicap like that they wouldn't be so quick to jump all over other people.

You know, I've heard that there's this thing that's known as a Third World Inferiority Complex. I wonder if that might be what his problem is. Maybe that's why he's such a dog toward the ladies.

Naw...:rolleyes:

D

DÛke

..."Third World Complex", no offense, TomB. I also think that you are the ONLY one, that's right, the ONLY one who think I have a "problem"...well, you and Almindhra. (I know Doe is jokin' around though :)).

...and if everyone hates me, like some of you claim, than...GOOD! I feel sorry for those who hold something against anyone who's on the net, can't be seen, heard, or even unleash his/her true personality...if that's the way you wanna play the dang game, TomB, than GOOD for you. Oh, and I'm not a "dog" with all ladies...like YOU, I have problems with some females, they happen to be in the REAL world though, not in some place on the net (execluding Doe, because she's fun to argue with :))...sorry, I'm not sensitive, like you. JUST let me tell you one thing, you sound childish when you come here and "bicker" about my language, my attitude, and my personality...like you even KNOW me...and those who think they know me, are the ones who know the least about me.

...and Doe, I know you're not a Goth, but I luve makin' you somewhat angry or whatever I did up there...it feels good ;). Whatever you do (or be) though, PLEASE, DON'T eat Luke! He's really good at Magic...I'd like talkin' to him again about his latest inventions...

...Apollo, I hate you. ;)

Killer Joe

.....but a full blown Band Nerd!
I'm not kidding, she's one of the best amature trombone players I've known, I just hope she hasn't put her horn down forever.

A

Almindhra

Oh Duke, I think you might have that exact complex TomB has been talking about...you poor, poor lost soul...Tell me, how does it feel to eat chocolate?...Or popcorn...I hear popcorn is a delicacy in South Africa...

Me?...A band nerd?...Oh no way!...lol...Well, I haven't joined up with anything at school...Maybe if I were on campus I would...They're rehearsals are like from 4-5:30...And those are terrible times!...I was thinking about joining the jazz band there...With Carbone...But they rehearse 3 days a week...For too long...I don't think I could handle that...I'm not much of a jazz player anyways...But I am in the community orchestra...I haven't been to a practice in a long time because I played 2 songs out of 6 or 7...And my part was too easy...See, there aren't any trombones in there, they usually ask people before the concert to come play (like Chris Mann, ugh! Luckily he wasn't there last concert)...So on concert time I was talking to the kid who was playing 1st...And he told me he wish he could major in musical performance, or that he was...Well, rehearsal and concert time, he was terrible!...I couldn't believe it...Here I am with my little baby trombone with no trigger, and he has this fancy schmancy thing and I played better than him...Argh...So this concert I asked for the 1st music...I just can't deal with that again...

D

DÛke

...now that I think about it, I think I do have that "Third World Complex"...Shucks! I'm actually imprefect! Oh well...I'll leave the "being oh-so perfect" job to TomB. :)

So, Almindhra, now that the b***h [;)] revealed her true color...you're a band nerd? Well, at least your not any other nerd...

...and since we've been to the subject and back, if you're not a "Goth", could you, for the devil's sake, explain to me how you're "evil"? Like do you mean your notions? Mentality? I used to think you mean the way you "look", but since you're not a "Goth" [or so you claim ;)], what is the "evil" in you?

A

Almindhra

Well my outside appearance shows that indeed I am not a goth...But inside of this Doester, is a diabolical force...One that she cannot control...It makes her shout out words such as "Butt cheeks!" "Crackass!" and the family's favourite "You smell like fish!"...

This force also makes her hair slighty curly...And makes her eyes flash between red and green...It makes her eat mint ice cream with peanut butter syrup..

And it makes her kick everyone's butt in Magic!!

D

DÛke

...!

You mean, you have somethin' like an alter-ego?

...first we have the Almindhra, which we all know and love (or hate ;))...this one decided to get in touch with her "inner b***h", and forgot who she REALLY was...

...the results were "Doester", the "inner b***h" persona...

...and now, you suffer from "flash-backs" between you, and your "inner b***h"...

...WOW! It sounds like you're a freak too, Doe...and not just me! You even called yourself the "Doester"...I'm sure you wouldn't have if you knew that when I made people mad (or at least back at MTGnews), they called me the "Dukester"...:D

...you sound like "fun". :)

A

Almindhra

Yes, everyone loves me and I am fun...I do not have alter egos...This is me...Don't worry...

I am just a very complex person...And don't you dare try to psychoanalyze me...Because it will end up being some long post that goes in circles and contradicts itself many times over...Yeah, TomB knows what I'm talking about...

Hmm, maybe I am a little bit freaky...I like to call it dauthi though...I am very, very dauthi...

Oh, and another thing, don't ever compare me and you again, ok?...Capeesh?...Good...

D

DÛke

...I know I said that it's hard to "get to know me", especailly on the net...but you should know better Almindhra - I never had the intention of "comparing" me and you in >>any<< extent - trust me on this one. :)

...you might be fun in somedays, but I think you're one of those girls that turn "blue" in other days - I would imagen that those "blue" days are greater than the "other" days.

...I don't try to "psychoanalyize" you, Almindhra, I try to understand you...and I think I do...if you've noticed, I didn't get the slightest fit about you makin' "fun" of me...because I know you're just kiddin' around, and that you don't like to add smilies. Plus, you like to be "cruel" in your little jokes, right? Well, I understand that now...

...I almost like you as a friend now. Almost. ;)

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by DÛke
...WOW! It sounds like you're a freak too, Doe...You even called yourself the "Doester"...I'm sure you wouldn't have if you knew that when I made people mad (or at least back at MTGnews), they called me the "Dukester"..
This is not comparing?...

And no, I'm not blue all the time...I like to laugh...I like to laugh all the time...And make jokes...

And no, we can never be friends...You remind me too much of people I already know in RL...And you don't WANT to know what I did to them!!...

D

DÛke

...be friends. That's why I said "almost"...I have a feeling that I wont be missing much...if anything.

...and no, I wasn't comparing THE great Almindhra with me; how could my spirit allow such action? It can't, that's why...

I dare say that I am feeble under thy command, my lord Almindhra. I must take back my words, for I did not realize the suicidal attempt that I had deliriously attempted by assuming thy highness as a comparsion of my demented existance. My soul shall sever for thy majesty, for thy pleasure; thy keepsake. I will not tolerate my spirit to engage in such foul-play any longer. Please, Lord, I ask mercy of you. I ask for your forgetfulness to erase my poor behavior: my attempt to campare thee with a minion like me.

And dare I even consider my Lord as a friend? I seek no friendship from the lord.

"...that's because I seek yer death...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..."

N

nodnarb24

IS THAT A THREAT TO THE ALL MIGHTY ALMINDHRA!!!

[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 charges after DÛke on horseback and decapitates him with a sword.[/color]

How dare you threaten the mighty Almindhra!

D

DÛke

I dare not say I threaten my Lord. Where did you get such a revolting thought, Rat Lord, Nodnarb? I wish to engage in no battle, for my soul warns me of punishments awaiting to unleash on my feeble mind. I dare not challenge the so mighty Lord of greatness, Lord Almindhra. Dare I say I will, I shall be in my grave as soon as such words leave my humbled mouth.

I shall not be engaged in any physical battle with my Lord...

"..that's because I wanna vurbally molest my lord...MUAHAHAHHAHA..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um, DUke? What happened to your opponent? Did he run away like a monkey? Or have you killed him already?

Ransac, cpa trash man