Death To the DUKe

D

Daggertooth

:mad: In case you don't know whats going on, DUKe has insisted on Insulting me by refrasing my name. He has Also Accused me of being a Vial Reregistrant and a LURKER. (although I still don't know what that is)

My honor is at stake so I challange the DUKe to a Battle to the Death!!!

DO YOU ACCEPT!!!

[me]pulls out his glistening blade, the dangerously crafted blade flashes in the light. The mysterious runes covering the sword glow with an eiry green light. His shield marked with his coat of armes, a black dragon engaging a castle, also glows green with runes. Several minutes pass. Daggertooth starts to pace restlessly, his Dragon Scale armor clicking with every step. [/me]

YOU COMING OR NOT!!!

Daggertooth

D

DÛke

...you need to calm down bud...

I did NOT insist ANYWHERE that you're ANYTHING, so don't be flying to your own sky of reality now...besides, I DID say that you could be a LURKER, which is a good thing, I believe. I didn't know you were going to be so, um..."something" about it...

Oh, and if you want to battle me, go ahead...use my name as often as you'd like...kill me or um, whatever...just don't expect me to be here reading this crap, ok?

D

Daggertooth

[me] slides his sword back into his scarab [/me]

Okay, I'm callmed down now. It seemed that ya'll was saying a Lurker was a bad thing. If it was a compliment I'm sorry.:)

:eek: boy am I embarased about that little fiasco :eek: I hope that dosn't hurt my relations with the DUKe :eek:

Daggertooth

F

fuzzy510

All this because of a little misconception?

Besides, who'd wanna hurt DÛke anyway? Well, anyone who was pissed off at him...uh...never mind....

D

DÛke

..."who'd wanna hurt me", you say Fuzzy? You have no idea, do you! :)

Anyway, yeah...I think Daggertooth did take it a bit too seriously...and you to Fuzz...I mean, back at that thread, you were mad at him y're self there...for some reason...oh well...at least it's all ova' na'w.

[Edited by DÛke on 01-18-01 at 06:45 PM]

D

Daggertooth

Ya'll don't think I was seriously mad do you? I guess I did use the mad faces :mad: :) But Thats just to express emotion with the forum. I Figured it was an insult, but I was never realy mad.

I figured it was a Great enterance into another one of these fun battle arena forems. I haven't been here long enough to know that DUKe never does these.

To answer to the accusations. I am not a reregister or a lurker. I was Recruted by Yellow Jacket, Thanks Yellow jacket, from MTGnews.com.

Daggertooth :)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i fight you on behalf of Dukey punk. how do you do that damn little * thing where it changes colors?

whatevers.
*pulls out IronGrip's sword from the sheath on my back.

come on punk. Make my day!! ;(

D

Darsh

Like this Riva.

[*me]how do you do that color changing thing?[*/me]
Take out the *'s

[me] how do you do that color changing thing?[/me]

D

Daggertooth

You want some action, I'll give it to ya.

[me] draws his sword and charges Riva Iron-Grip [/me]

Daggertooth :)

K

K9Archmage

really, who would wanna harm little ol' Dukey?

[me] gets a sword thrust threw hist chest and coughs a little[/me]

Now, as i was saying,

[me] gets his arms cut off[/me]

now, as i was saying

[me] is about to get his head cut off, but instead grabs teferi and throws him at daggertooth. Of course, teferi dies[/me]

OHMYGOD! DAGGERTOOTH KILLED TEFERI! YOU BASTARD!

Hoipa

A

Apollo

Don't worry, Daggertooth. People get mad at DUke every day. He's used to it by now.:)

D

DÛke

...Apollo is right...

I have gotten used to all the hatered, from Apollo - since it's the only hatered I know of lately...but hey, Apollo: I can't help your envy... :)

Oh, and K9, look at me...

<regenerates>

[Edited by DÛke on 01-20-01 at 08:29 AM]

T

Teferi

K9......ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

[me] destroys k9 w/ a blast that he cannot be regenertated from and cannot be prevented in any way at all. also as a safetey percasisson he travels back in time and kills k9's parents[/m]

[me] blows up world and phases himself out forever[/me]

A

Apollo

Hey, I don't hate anyone. I'm just a friendly, lovable bird.:)

I was under the impression that you hated me, judging by your other thread...:)

But I can't help my envy. I'll just never be as smart as you, or as good looking as you, or as good of a speller as you, or as good with the ladies as you...

D

DÛke

...!

Sounds like your takin' it a bit TOO seriously - Apollo - don't you think? Well, one word: don't. Ok, so "don't" is two words...I don't care.

Oh, and I don't hate you...

N

nanokill

why would anyone hate you...who can hate a loveable firebird....by the way..what is wrong with the name function

[me] demonstrates what he means[/me]

"see..it doesn't work anymore..what happened"

N

nodnarb24

It disappeared when Ed upgraded the forums. It should be back soon though.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

damn, i hate this new look. it sux. everything is messed up. some of the users say that they are registered in 1969, then, the nicks dont work. i have now, like 1999 pm's. i had like 89 before this. it sux

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's beta. Instead of complaining, how about nicely bringing the "bugs" to Ed's attention so he knows what to fix?