Death To the DUKe

A

Apollo

Hey, you should know me by know. I don't take anything seriously.:) I was just kidding...

D

DÛke

...DUH! :)

...Yet again, you should take me seriously between now and then...I do take you seriously, every here and there...

Except on AIM...when you talk like...wait, you don't talk on aim. ;)

A

Apollo

How would you know? You've never talked to me! Spiderman has talked to me many times, but you never have...:)

D

DÛke

...so, "Amuiriled" never talked to you on AIM, haa? What about my old AIM handle, "CPADUKECPA"? They both talked to you...but you just would not...talk. :)

Oh well...and I didn't know Spiderman has AIM...

D

DÛke

...kinda like me and Almindhra on 30 PMs chat session (very tiring)...though when she talks on AIM, she REALLY does talk...I'm sorry, but she is >>kind<< of interesting for being herself. :) The point is, she talks.

Apollo, however...I don't know...when I say "Hey, what's up", or heck, whatever I say...he just give me a glare, and says "hi" real quick and disappears...his phrases are like "hi", "so", "and...", "ok", "bye", "see ya", "no", "yes"...you get the picture, right?

I'm not trying to say he's boring, heck...he's one of my favorite CPA members, but still..I think he gets in a sudden trance or delirium when I'm on AIM...I don't know...Oh well, as long as you keep your cool-self here, Apollo, I have no problem with you (maybe a little). ;)

A

Apollo

I was kidding... you know, you aren't Amuiriled? I was implying that Spidey was, and not you...

Anyway, Spidey, this was sort of an inside joke that unfortunately, DUke didn't get. Just ignore it.:)

And DUke, it's not you... I'm just not much of a talker on AIM. I sit there staring at what you just said and try to come up with a response in the 10 seconds I have before the other person thinks I'm ignoring them. I end up with "ok." I'm just not a quick thinker, I guess...:) People ask me a question and I either end up saying nothing and coming off snobby or saying something stupid and coming off stupid. Of course, I end up sounding stupid anyhow...

Oh, well. You're still not Amuiriled.:)

D

DÛke

...I'm not Amuiriled? <ouch!>

...And that, ladies and genties...is why I wanna kick Apollo's #ss! :)

I KNOW it's not me! Since Almindhra, sometimes, gets sick of me talking...and just press the "Warning" response...which slows down my ability to type...

...Anyway, you're cool Apollo...you're just so annoying, stupid, always in deliriuma (reverese THIS word), weird, annoying, and annoying! :)

D

DÛke

...is it just me, or is it whenever TomB is replying to anything I said, he adds the "roll eyes"? I wonder if...wait, naaaa...or maybe...yes, maybe. :rolleyes:

A

Almindhra

I am quite the sweety, I don't know what you're talking about Duke!...*smacks the little Jewish boy around*...

Take that!

D

DÛke

...? Me? I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong guy...I'm a Muslim, but I disenchanted my religion to become an orthodox...[laughs] and even if I WAS a Jew, what would be wrong with that?

You? A sweety? But, um...you don't wanna be one of those digi-"hip shaker" girls, now do you Almindhra? :)

I think you should leave the "sweety" job for Purple Girl...you, hmmmm...stick to what you do best...makin' fun of people and their religions...:D

...unless you submit to the all might Britney Spears...then we might reconsider you being a "sweety", hun. :)

Almindhra: DON'T call me hun!

...sorry, I forgot...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking more "cuffs and whip" girl, myself...

See her thread in Testing forum to get the full story...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by DÛke
...? Me? I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong guy...I'm a Muslim, but I disenchanted my religion to become an orthodox...[laughs] and even if I WAS a Jew, what would be wrong with that?
DUke:
I'm curious. How exactly does one go about "disenchanting" a religion? :confused:

And while we're at it, doesn't becoming orthodox mean you're getting more fundamentalist in your viewpoint? What I mean is, getting more religious?

I didn't realize I was over-using the rolleyes smilie on you DUke, but if so I think can figure out why. If you think about it, I'm sure you'll figure it out too. ;)

D

DÛke

...good points there. :)

Cuffs...and chains...and whips...sounds like a freakin' sadist to me. Yeah, that's what I think she'd be, judging by her looks; though I'm not a kind of person that judges by looks alone...so...

...let's just pretend that Almindhra likes...

"cuffs and whips" ---- NOT
"shaking the hips"...;)

TomB, about "disenchanting", basically, I meant "losing" - the religion...and sorry, I didn't mean "orthodox", I meant "heretic"; I get these confused, for some reason.

and, yes...you have been abusing that smilie for quite a while now...and really, I don't care...just sayin' "why?"...I don't think it's important enough for me to even consider thinkin' about...:D

A

Almindhra

By my looks?!...Are you crazy?!...I don't look like a sadist...I look like a very cute and innocent girl...Which I am of course...Noooooo whips and chains for me...I like pink, fluffy clouds...Long walks on the beach...And daisies in the spring time...Ahhhh, how nice...

You on the other hand, Mr Duke, look like a Mongolian...Oh yes, oh yes...Don't try to deny it...You are barbaric...You thrust around your battle axe and try to devour your way to a girl's heart...Oh poor, poor girls of the CPA...You have been beaten and battered about by this juvenile...

What a sad, sad world.......

D

DÛke

...a Mongolian? [evil laughter]...I'm not from Mongolia though, so how do I manage to look like a Mongolian? If everyone Mongolian looked as good as me, then we would have everyone becoming a super star...;)

...besides...Ms. Cutey Pants...what's wrong with Mongolian?

Yes, you do love chains and whips and cuffs...admit it! You're one of those girls who, um..."enslave" guys, and force them to do "stuff"! :D

[glares at Almindhra]

I devour girls' hearts? I'm glad you noticed. :)

...I ate Purple Girl's heart all the way to the deep of her soul...she's bruised, and now wants revenge!

...and why do you think Whimsical and Zero aren't here anymore? They're gone! All the way burned with tears of blood that I made them cry!

...and Zhaneel! What about her? She doesn't visit much often anymore...guess why? [thinks of something real quick]...um, because...just 'CAUSE!

...now it's your turn my dear! My enraged soul has been burning for a while now, and my crimson heart will not be satisfied until I have done the unspeakable to your innocent soul! I want you...I want to lift you up...to life you up...JUST to bring you down...down to the ground...well you belong, my dear Almindhra. :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
If it's not important to you, then why do you ask? :confused:

And howinthehell do you confuse orthodox with heretic? Aren't the 2 terms, like, complete opposites? :confused:

Now I'm overusing the confused smilie, I know...

D

DÛke

...my first language is English, than you must admit, it would be pretty dang stupid to confuse “orthodox” with “heretic”...unfortunately, my first language is Arabic; English is my second language, and I also know partial French and Spanish...with four different languages, each having its own elements, similarities, and differences - I get confused. If that’s ok…[laughs]

...and why did I ask? I wanted to know if you had a reason…and you didn’t have an obvious one, therefore, I don’t find it important at all. Not that your opinion is not important or anything; I just think that it’s not matter of life and death…:)

A

Almindhra

Never whip and chains...

I'm Orthodox.....

You're vietnamese.....

You're not the devil, although you try to be...

And my soul has already been devoured...

And I am the master of Black!