Danny cheung

N

Nightstalkers

Please return Danny Cheung, you taste so yummy, smell so sweet, we want to bury you in a casket along with a dozen smelly feet.

So come home to us Danny, come so that we may ban your fat fanny, then we may know who you are who needs our penny.

But then again, you've been here past ten, and it is time for you to leave our den.

With that said, we should ban his thread, and sick the trolls on him that will take their toll... Eventually it'll be a trajedy, to hear of the man who tried to scam a forum.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Istanbul said:
And every post that pays attention to him tells him, "Yes, people ARE reading your thread. Please continue to return under other pseudonyms."
That's the very reason I stopped responding to his threads after his initial appearance (I thought then that it was a one-time thing, not that he'd actually come back to spam the boards repeatedly).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I think we should pray to the gods of randomness for some other website to send an assassin after him........ or at the very least, ding-dong ditch.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ferret

Staff member
Hey, I live just south of Lakeland, FL. Perhaps, when I come home next month, I can look up where this runt lives and pay him a little "visit". I'm sure the world would be better off without him :)

-Ferret

"I could just chalk it up to PTSD's"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ferret said:
Hey, I live just south of Lakeland, FL. Perhaps, when I come home next month, I can look up where this runt lives and pay him a little "visit". I'm sure the world would be better off without him :)
Ferret is the best.

S

sageridder

Well now he's or she's new line is to need to sell x2 his or hers power 9 to pay for "my son's open heart surgery" from the spam emails that have been sent.One thing for sure he or she seems to have united the mtg community in a collective hatred of this scumbag.And a general breath being held till this dissgusting person is put into the cold steel embrace of a pair of handcuffs.If he is put behind bars I can only hope that his abuse of peoples sympathys in his posts are treated much like a child molester when he meets his new roomates.

S

sageridder

Several claim to be, just a matter of time and the priorities of the contacted officials.

Ferret

Staff member
I haven't noticed any, but I recently changed email accts (again). Perhaps he just hasn't noticed me.

Now, let me get this straight: this guy actually told someone here that he would stop annoying us if we sent him money? Now, I'm no lawyer (somebody email Rakso!), but I think that that would be extortion...As much as I would prefer legal action, I guess physical pain might be better...

-Ferret

"Now, where are my hacker friends when I need them?"

I

Istanbul

I'm fairly sure he's back, just using a different name with a different scam.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY USERS ADVERTISING ON THE CPA FORUM WITHOUT CONFERRING WITH OTHER USERS FIRST.

It's either him, or he's brought his slimy little friends to try to cheat us as well.

Danny/Pete/Patricia/whoever: You will not find any victims here. You are wasting your time. Please fall into a deep, deep well and quietly, painfully starve to death.

Ferret

Staff member
I just found another one from this character from our newest user: new_user123. I took care of it. Hopefully he/she/it will realize that we're onto them and stop bothering us. This is one of those times that I'm glad that we're a small site w/ just a small group of users. Most of us keep up with what's going on and take care of it...

-Ferret

"We take care of our own..."

O

orgg

Spiderman said:
Do you know if anyone from the other Magic sites are actively taking action against him?
starcitygames.com is trying to fry his anus, as he's impersonating Pete Hoefling. That's a federal offense.

N

Notepad

As a juvenile probably first offender, so long as he doesn't make a lot of money off the scams, chances are he'll be let off with a slap on the wrist. Anger of the prosecution means nothing in a courtroom. And being a first time offender punk kid does wonders of softening the heart of useless judges.

I say someone does this Office Space style. He can be the printer.

N

Notepad

Oh good! So at least he won't get the "Poor kid needs a break" thing judges like to do. With any luck, he's messed up and done some stupid things so he ain't a first offender, too! :D