Danny cheung

I

Istanbul

I think his status as a moron is self-evident from his posts, sageridder. Nothing a casual observer wouldn't notice.

I just hope this guy gets prosecuted properly.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Props to sageridder for using the insult "asshat".

This guy is a worse spammer than I am (and that's bad). I never thought that anyone would be so bored/lonely as to spend their time harrassing a bunch of Magic Gamers. Don't they realize that we (mostly) aren't stupid. *sigh*

*Ransac wields his lead rabbit and drags Danny Cheung to the Battle Arena.*

You knew I was going to do this, but any excuse to do a random battle is a good excuse.

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

And gone again.

"User mtgfanatic_president has been banned permanently."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He just hit mtgnews.com earlier today. I started up a thread to give them a heads up, but they were aware as well.

On the plus side, my posting there finally got me up to 300 posts. Warlock status, biznitches!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

sageridder

He's back again.Danny Just go away dude this is total douchebaggery.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
He's already claimed to have been affiliated with a few of the bigger card-selling websites. Any chance that one of them will bust him for that, or are we stuck with him until he gets bored?

I

Istanbul

People, please stop replying to this imbecile's posts. When you do, it makes it harder for me to track them down and delete them.

Danny - I will always delete all of your posts. At this point, I don't even care if they're on-topic anymore. You are permanently banned from the CPA. No matter how many accounts you make, I will permanently ban all of them. You will find no victims here.

N

Notepad

*Applauds the good fight performed by Constable Istanbul.*

*Thinks a better enforcer title is up for election. Gets gov't to have election...rigs election...*

*Here, Istanbul, your own Sheriff of CPA County badge! Complete with Yugi deputies!*

Go bust them lawbreakers and scumbags! And if you end up decapitating that Danny scumbag, I'll be happy to take his skull and use it as an ashtray. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Isty, just Physically Remove his threads. Unless there's a reason you're soft-deleting them?

I also banned the IP address he was using (for mtgfanatic_president and student_with_special; it was the same one).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The freak is at it again. This time, his name is jessicajonessfsc, or something like that.

Someone ban him fast.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What does this loser think is going to happen? Every time he comes here and posts his inane scam, it gets deleted and he gets banned. He must be very dense if he still thinks that he can find victims here (not that I ever thought the guy was bright, but I didn't think he would be THIS dumb).

I

Istanbul

Even if 1% of the users on each board he frequents are stupid enough to fall for his scam, that nets him tens of thousands of dollars.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
And now he's claiming to be a "hot girl". Somebody please delete this new manifestation.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
A hot girl that still goes by the name of Danny Cheung? Couldn't he at least go to the trouble of inventing a pseudonym?

I

Istanbul

And every post that pays attention to him tells him, "Yes, people ARE reading your thread. Please continue to return under other pseudonyms."