D&D 3.5 game run by RXI, Prepare for Silemitas

T

train

Created a CPA sharing account and email that I sent to those listed here and Ransac in a PM...

In case Ransac decides to join in... ;-)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As I mentioned in my OM reply, can't reach it as it's blocked from work... I can try when I get home, but no promises; if we can get something up on a private hosting or the Yahoo account, that'd be more immediate action... :)

T

train

yahoo blocked it due to file size - and a pdf zipped/shrinked, didn't do much...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure I can try anytime soon... can someone just list maybe magic bracers, rings, possible weapons usable by a Monk? Too bad this stuff isn't available online somewhere...

T

train

Broke it up and sent the files over 14 different emails to spidey... If someone else needs it and hasn't been able to get it, please let me know.

T

train

Sent you the PM Moose - let me know if you need the emails and can't get from the share...

P

Prince RXI

I'll get it to you tomorrow moose, I gotta change it from writing to typed first and it's too late right now to do that XD

P

Prince RXI

Moose... if you get this, please reply to my PM I sent you almost a month ago... :(

T

train

Not that we don't want to wait - but we could start along the journey and Moose's character could be introduced in some manner...

just an idea...

T

train

So either Moose responded to your PM Prince - or he wants us to begin...

:cool:

T

train

Wow... I understand B off - but if anyone looks up boff on UrbanDictionary.com, it has some freaky meanings...

P

Prince RXI

Ok, all players have been formed (Finally XD)

We'll start tomorrow morning (Since I've gotta climb through all my papers and stuff to find the beginning of this campaign again...)