D&D 3.5 game run by RXI, Prepare for Silemitas

P

Prince RXI

I've only recieved 1 complete character sheet at this time, (and have finished mooseman's myself as he asked me to <.< >.>) Please finish them when you've got the free time and send em XD

T

train

Will finish out - need to get rid of all the equipment I got and get the gold amount from you so I can buy it then...

Thanks...

Prince RXI;288583 said:
I've only recieved 1 complete character sheet at this time, (and have finished mooseman's myself as he asked me to <.< >.>) Please finish them when you've got the free time and send em XD

T

train

Sent in with as much info as I could think of and find...

If something doesn't work in the setting you have for us - just adjust and let me know...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Prince RXI, can you get a PDF of the Magic Item Compendium and any other books that might have magic items for monks? I appear to have a lot of gold to spend... :)

T

train

Or you can donate the gold to the "train needs a lotus" foundation...

P

Prince RXI

heh, no problem, I'll get my friend to send me it today and forward you it XD

P

Prince RXI

>.< my friend with the PDFs said he's send it when he has the time... so it might be a little while longer :/

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
82 MB for the book? Is that a normal size for a book or large?

I think Yahoo mail has some add-on that can handle large size attachments if you want to try that; you can use the CPA account.

T

train

Is there a way to place a file here for others to download? - like a CPA FTP?...

Trying google docs and will update.
If no - then will try emailing and see what happens