Crybaby Gore

T

Taysir

The college vote tends to go Democratic. The biggest issue in voter turnout is getting the 18-25 vote out, which basically covers those of college age, and when these people get out and vote, the Democrat usually wins. The reason that it didn't work that way this time is that many college students went Nader. However, the trend does change from college to college. People at the University of Michigan would be more likely to vote for Bush than people from Eastern Michigan University.

P.S. Don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about in this case; I've spent much time talking to people from various campuses, including my own, on this very subject.

T

Taysir

I feel that the "homeless vote" needs explaining. The alleged cigarette handouts were not done to convince people who to vote FOR; they were done to convince the homeless people to vote AT ALL. The majority of homeless people do not vote. If they all did, then the Democrats would win every election, no questions asked. So the question is, why are we bellyaching about people being bribed to vote? Isn't voting a good thing?

A

Apollo

Ally: Oh. I was just saying that my first guess would be Bush.

Taysir: I guess you know more than me about this issue, so I'll take your word for it. It does seem to me that they would vote more Republican, but like I said, you know more than I do. And I agree about the homeless vote.