Cry Havoc and Unleash the Dogs of War!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's strange. K9Archmage used to slap his oink and it would invert he universe, too.

I think he copyrighted it, too.

Okay, now we just need to get VB involved.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac reads the "universe inverse copyrighted segment" and it turns out that Ransac is an exception to the rule. However, Ransac may only use it if he sends 19.95 + s&h to the National Frog Institute.*

It gets costly though.

I'll give VB a PM.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Sorry I am late...pressing matters in the real world and other such stuff...but I am here at last.

Gato my friend...it is you and me. Raise your Hammer high!!!

A clash of the Titans has arrived!!

Damn..always get carried away :)

It is just me and Gato...for the belt if you want..that is fine with me!

**Unsheathes the Bed Pan of Fate**

BRING IT ON GATO!!!! YOU WANNA FIGHT...YOU GOT ONE!!!

E

ElGato

Nay, this will be between be and the Panning One

ElGato pulled on the Maul Gauntlets and readied Tha Hamma. He stands ready for Bane's attack.

Z

Zero T Katama

Yeah, I'm over here guarding ElGato's Buttweasels *waves, watching the fight, reinforcing the CoP: Buttweasel

V

Volraths_bane

**VB and ElGato both stand in their ready stance waiting for the others to attack for 5 days until driven out of hunger VB snaps and rushes ElGato. He slides under Gato between his legs, leaps to his feet behind him and backhands ElGato in the head with da Pan**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and is now wearing a referee shirt.*

Might as well get ready.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

*ElGato took the Pan to the Head*

"Damn! That hurt! I better not get any drippings on my armor!"

*ElGato whirled around and Raised Tha Hamma, which he then brought down upon the top of the Ugly Mug of Bane*

V

Volraths_bane

**VB is driven to the ground by the force of the Hamma blow. As Gato looms above him, VB takes out Nameilus's jagged metal spine and wraps it around Gato's ...immobilizing Gato. VB then rears up and goars Gato**

(Note: Not sure about Gato's wrestling knowledge so.....
Goar: A very hard running near horizontal midsection tackle. Really devastating.)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Paul Heyman walks in.*

GORE!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!!!

*Paul Heyman walks out.*

I'm penalizing both participants for excessive use of the letter E. You must each choose a second weapon to fight with as your punishment.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

*As Bane goar's Gato, gato grabbes his head and DDTs him*

Gah, second weapon eh? Fine.

*Gato Throws away Tha Hamma, then powers ip the Maul Gauntlets. He grabs Bane by the head and starts to thorw him across the ring*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'd also like to see more wrestling moves, like you guys are doing now. Or else, I'll "penalize" you again.

:D

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB lands and tosses the Bed Pan of Fate aside. He then takes out....Valhalla...the Enchanted Calvary Hammer given to him by Gato!!! He then then goes for another GOAR...and again Gato goes to counter it into a DDT..but this time Bane hold his ground and counters the DDT into an Overhead Belly 2 Belly Suplex, send Gato over the top rope to the outside. VB then climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps down..bringing Valhalla down of Gato's head.**

E

ElGato

*ElGato grabs Valhalla in the grip of a Gauntlet, kicking bane in the belly as he flies overhead*

Do you really think I would give you a weapon that would be more powerful then my own?

*ElGato puts Bane into a full-nelson, then uses a Full-Nelson Slam, sending Bane's head into the apron*

V

Volraths_bane

**VB is dazed from the Full Nelson Slam but has an idea**

Hey Ransac...what's that? **points**

**Ransac turns to look and VB hits Gato in the groin with a lead rabbit**

Err...never mind

**Gato is hunched asnd VB kicks Gato in the guts...he then sets up the bent over Gato...place his head between Bane's legs, he grabs Gato and sets up...the THE BANE BOMB!! (aka Crucifix Powerbomb aka The Razor's Edge). Bane walks to the ropes with Gato over his head and Bomb's Gato out of the ring onto the hard concrete floor.**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, still wondering what VB was pointing at, looks back at the action.*

Come on! This isn't dirty fighting!!!!! This is wussy fighting!!!!!

I want to see some low blows(I technically didn't SEE it) and some chair shots!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. VB have you checked your PM's recently?

E

ElGato

ElGato, who is now pretty pissed at Bane not posting for so long then pulling somehting like this, is only too happy to oblige.

"Chair shots, eh?"

The Maul Lord searched the audience, and quickly found his quarry. Dementia was in the audience, lurking about like usual. ElGato grabs him and hoists him over his head.

"You don't mind, right?"

"Not at all!"

He slings Slinger (hehe. Slings Slinger) right at Bane, and catches him right in the gut. Bane hits the ground, hard, with Dementia still sitting on his chest. ElGato strolled over, then pounded him in the groin with the Mouse Mace (which was, ironically, given to me by Bane), then pulls a Butweasel out of his sleeve, which he latched onto Bane's leg. He then ran to the other side of the ring, then detonated the Weasel