Cry Havoc and Unleash the Dogs of War!!!

E

ElGato

I have decided to make my first match in the Battle arena a big one.

Bane, I challenge you to a Non-Title match. The Hamma yearns to smash and the Butweasels are getting antsy. Come'on, ya nancy! Dare you to face the Maul Lord?

B

Bob

*pets the dogs of war*

Good Doggies! *Gives them dog biscuits*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal pets the bob of Pennsylvania

thats a good bob

E

ElGato

Please, do not feed the dogs of war. They tend to get gas. And, excuss me, but you are interupting my cry of havoc.

Ahem.

HAAAAVVVVVVVOOOOCCCCCC!!!!!!

E

ElGato

Marc Anthony?! How dare you!

*Flings a Butweasel at Zero, which crawls down his pants*

Suck on this!

*With an arcane gesture, the Butweasel Detonates*

Z

Zero T Katama

OH SPOONY!
*The Buttweasel explodes... and when the dust settles... Zero still stands*
Forgot I was protected... Hehe. Thank you, Trusty sword! I dub thee RRRNeagKZ'Rak'Zhqrn the Buttweasel Protecter! (or Rnn for short)
*turns to Elgato*And you're pissed because I know where you got your quote, Arentcha?

E

ElGato

Actually, it is from Shakespeare's Julieus Ceaser. I do not listen to Mr. Anthony's work. Why, do you?

Z

Zero T Katama

I Know it's from Julius Caesar, that's the Marc Anthony I meant. You thought I meant the Crappy Singer-dude? I don't sink that low.
*sighs and makes a Loser sign*

E

ElGato

Ah, well. That is much more acceptable. Immune to Butweasels, eh? Well, then, I'll just have to think up a different attack...

ElGato jumps into the air and is suspened there by the Night Cloak. The Maul Gauntlets pulsate with red power. ElGato shoots 3 quick blasts at ZTK

"This is a good way to amuse myself until Bane shows!"

Z

Zero T Katama

Eeeep!

*the blasts strike, Leaving Zero quite a bit scorched*
Ouch. I really have no desire to fight you just yet, perhaps another time? I just wanna watch this, perhaps commentate. Of course, I'd be perfectly happy to entertain you if you're really THAT bored....

E

ElGato

"Oh."

ElGato floats to the ground

"Okay then"

Well, if you are just going to watch, could you watch this cage of Butweasels for me? I don't want them escaping and blowing up stuff while I am busy.

Z

Zero T Katama

*grins* Okay!
*trots over to watch it, using Rnn's powers to create a CoP: Buttweasel, and turns it inwards, thus enclosing them and rendering them unable to explode*

M

MrXarvox

I could out-nonsense you anyday, TheCat.

What if you said "eek!" ?

then, it could be

eek!- TheCat.

Man, I loved that show.

:p :p :p :p :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Zero and El Gato continue to fight, until they realize that their clothes are now black and are 5 sizes too small.*

Zero and ElGato: Huh?

Everybody else one the CPA: Uh-oh. It's him.

*Ransac steps out onto the field.*

I love doing that. ElGato, I thought you were supposed to be fighting VB. And you're requesting a NON-title match? For shame.

But, I'll tell you what. I'll add a stipulation to this bout if you want.

Zero vs. ElGato vs. Volrath's Bane(champion): Triple threat elimination match(the match continues until all but one person is beaten. I'll be the referee(as usual). If VB is the first person eliminated, the winner of match recieves the CPW belt.

Interested, guys?

Of course, VB would have to approve of this. But, I feel that we wouldn't mind, seeing as how no one has challenged him in a while.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zero T Katama

*rips out of his shrunken clothing and dons a new outfit*

Uh, I said I didn't want to fight. I mean, I'll be perfectly Happy to fight if y'all are that desprate, But then, who would guard ElGato's Buttweasels?

Z

Zero T Katama

I will fight though, if I get enough Audience Approval

Whaddya Say folks? Should I enter this fete of skill, insanity, and daring???

E

ElGato

Hahahahahaha!

I am more than game, good sir! The Hamma begs to to crush the skulls of many, and we all know how bitchy Hammas can be! Prepare to have your innards boiled, Bane!

Oh...and about this whole tiny clothes thing...

Elgato slaps Ransac's oink, introverting the universe. Suddenly Ransac is in tiny clothes and ElGato is wearing his normal sized artire

"I come prepared"

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

o......................................................k:rolleyes:

E

ElGato

Dodedododo....where tha Heck is Bane? <sigh>

does anyone want to play checkers or something?