CPA Notables Waiting Lounge

W

Whimsical

<walks over to share the pie with Spidey ... "accidentally" stepping on his foot> You can have mah share ... Kickyass. :D

W

Whimsical

<"accidentally" steps on Kickyass' other foot while offering the pie> ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] wonders how the heck Whimsy can dance if she's as left-footed as these incidents illustrate... and "accidently" pulls her hair... :) [/me]

M

Mundungu

Mundungu enters the waiting lounge after the bouncer was distracted by something happening down the hall.

It is easy to see that he was not invited to the party.

"grmmble grmmble ....... someone could have told me that this was NOT a disguised party ..... grmmble grmmble"

He moves toward the buffet in his big fat Pink Pig outfit, looks for some divine liquor and then realises the horror of the situation :
" WTF is that a BYB(1) party or What " he shouts.

The bouncer at the door, attracted by the noise cannot fail to recognise that this BFPP (big fat pink pig) as he is lurking down Almindrah's decollete and tries to pich Purple Jester, the Host might be a source of trouble.

Roaring and kicking, mundungu at last is thrown from the back door into the cold and rainy night....

Mundungu stands up shouts "freaking snobs" and crawls to the next bar ....

----------
(1) : BYB = Bring your bottle

W

Whimsical

Why ah oughta! I oughta ... dance with you! <laughs and pulls Spidey on the dance floor to the tune of a lively polka> G'night, Spidey!!! :D

D

DÛke

Did I mention how much I like Purple Girl!
Anyway, let's get this waiting thing goin'...
***Get's out some techno remix CD's***
Let's play some music...
***Put's Techno Ology on a CD player***
Ok, here we go, what do you wanna listen to:

Techno Buy Buy Buy
Techno Hit me baby one more time
Techno Nookie
Techno Big Pimpin'
Techno Gravity of Love

Um, I'll think I'll choose:
I'll go with Techno Buy Buy Buy.

***Plays song***

It sounds really cool:D.
...Buy buy buy...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] fires the bouncer and pulls in Mundungu[/me]

Everyone's welcome!

[me] hears the music change from a polka to techno and amusedly watches Whimsy shake her... um, thang to the groove[/me]

D

DÛke

**Watching the over-dancing Whimseee**
YEAH! SHAKE IT BABY:D!

**Sings the song loud**
COME ON DANCE!

R

Rando

DUke!
What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school? Hmmmmm?

P

Purple_jester

:eek: Who sprayed this teflon-based stuff on my walls? How can people lean on the walls if they keep sliding off?! I step out for five minutes to get my outfit from the cleaners, and this happens. Now I'll have to clean it off. And...

<sees Whimsy and Spidey still trying to outdo one another> Hmm... those two again. And now they're calling each other by fetish names... <evil grin> Heh... Lemme just set something up here...

DUke, I didn't know you had Techno-N'Sync. Good for you (I think). ;) Now, help me adjust this hidden camera...

T

terzarima

*Ademis enters*
"hello every body!"
Jeez, I have a sudden feeling that I'm being watched, hmm another conspiracy theory... We need some good techo, break out the 80's music come on let's play "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto" Now that's a good techo song, well its not really techno, but its cool...

Thank you Whimsical for replying AT LAST... I beleive I've already posted my corrupt reasons why..

D

Darsh

Hi Everyone!
*Looks around the room*
Looks like just another normal party to me.
*Mr. Roboto starts playing*
Ah much better, I think I'll wander over to the snack bar for awhile.

T

terzarima

mmmmmm peach rings, fuzzy peaches, ah oh what is this? Ahhh peaches and sugar, and look! Could this be canned peaches?

N

nodnarb24

[me]puts his hand in his trench coat and pulls out a keg of beer[/me]

Now it's a party.

Z

Zadok001

[me] does his usual 'laugh at everyone else' routine. [/me]

:) Good evening, my friends! Whimsy, Spidey, there's a hotel down the road, if you'd perfer. J/K

I'm anxiously awaiting news from Almindhra...

D

Duel

Ahh, good. I'm jst in time to be a wallflower!
[me] gets busy covering the wall[/me]

"What makes the Teflon stick to the pan?"

N

nodnarb24

[me]sticks his hand in his trench coat and pulls out a chick[/me]

He is a chick for you Duel.