CPA Notables Waiting Lounge

P

Purple_jester

To all members of the CPA: Welcome.

This is a waiting lounge I set up to keep all of those eagerly waiting for Almindhra's voting results to be posted. Someone commented that the other place (Unofficial CPA Notables Forum) was getting clogged with so many posts, so I set up this place to move the threads and excitement here!

I hope you like the decorations. The snacks and drinks are on the buffet table. They're mostly just sodas, chips and dips, but the REAL food has to wait till the awards ceremony. In the mean time, lay back and enjoy the manic atmosphere. ;)

I'm sure that Spidey, Whimsy, YJ and the others will be here soon. BTW, where's Rando-bear? I wanted to use him for a bean bag. :D

W

Whimsical

<puts down the mallets and cans of WebFluidBeGone TM> Any bets on how long it takes Mindi dahling to process the results and come out with the article?

Ladies, gentlemen, and various assorted lifeforms ... the table is open. <gives a wide grin and puts on a bookie cap> :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
food... and chips... and drink...

It's a good thing Whimsy's here, we'll never run out of dip! <bah doom doom> :D

I say it'll come out by next Monday.

W

Whimsical

Very punny, Spidey dahling! <grabs a mallet from pile near the betting table and gives a sweet smile> Don't you mean "bip" ... Kickyass? :D

W

Whimsical

I resemble that remark!!! <hides the mallet behind her back > Aherm, I meant to say ... I resent that remark, Kickyass! ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I bet all your character names are like that... Kinkyani

"WhipsNChains"
"MeltedChocolate"
"LeatherNLace"

:D

R

Rando

Howdy!
I'd be happy to hang out for a while, but I got to go every once in a while to check the RPG board for updates. I don't know how good of a bean-bag I'll make.

...mmmmmmmmmmm, chips...

W

Whimsical

You're just asking for it, Kickyass! En guardy! <starts brandishing the mallet in Kickyass' general direction> :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] makes sure there's a wall close by[/me]

Nyah, nyah, nyah, kinkyani!

Rando: I don't know, it looks like Whimsy and I are the only ones posting right now. You'll probably get a bunch at night.

[Edited by Spiderman on September 26th, 2000 at 12:31 PM]

Killer Joe

nice place ya got here PJ <sips diet coke followed by munching a pretzel>. <YJ squints to look across the room and sees Spidey and Whimsy at it again> "Hey, get a room!" j/k :)

W

Whimsical

Once I get mah hands on you ... I'll show you some REAL Kickyassing! :D

On a side-note ... it does look like only Spidey and moi are currently posting on the RPG.

<waves hi to mister Yellowjacket sir and turns to Spidey> Maybe we shouldn't tell him about how the other lounge area is still being kept active? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I keep getting blamed for EVERYTHING.... ;)

Whimsy's the violent one...and starting everything...

yeah, maybe that's the "room" he was referring to... :)

W

Whimsical

... you're the male, Spidey dahling.

And I am NOT violent! Just ... high-spirited. <gives a chuckle> And prepared for this occasion too... <watches Spidey start trying to scramble up the walls in vain and holds up a spray can> GripBeGone (TM)! Works wonders when trying to catch wallcrawlers with mallets! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] slaps his forehead[/me]

How silly of me to forget... :rolleyes:

It's a good thing I prepared for this occasion too by replacing your mallets with rubber ones from Acme! ;)

R

Rando

Hey Yellowjacket!
Are you playing in the RPG? It's up in the General Gaming forum if you still want to play. Just jump in when ready.

W

Whimsical

... that makes this contest even then. <tests the rubber mallet against the floor ... grins at the satisfying "boingy" sound> Prepare to be "boinged", Kickyass! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
First "bipped" and then "boinged".

[me] braces himself... [/me]

Oh wait! Some of Kinkyani's whipping cream goes off by accident and she slips and slides in the ensuing goo... :)

[me] laughs hysterically[/me]

W

Whimsical

<slip, slip, slide, skid, skid, crash!> Ouchy! <picks self up from the floor, wiping off the whipped cream> Where the beebles did THAT stuff come from?! <smiles and shrugs, watching Spidey laugh hysterically ... starts gathering the whipped cream in a pie tray with a grin>

This is starting to sound Battle Arenaish, by the bye ... to paraphrase Marie Antoinette ... <flings the cream pie in Spidey's direction> Let him eat pie! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So let's nip THAT in the bud, shall we?

[me] grabs the pie flying at him[/me]

Why don't we SHARE the pie... after all, YOU have the melted chocolate and maraschino cherries and bananas... Kinkyani :D