CPA Notables Waiting Lounge

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Purple_jester, Sep 26, 2000.

1. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

I read you loud and clear, Spidey dearie. Duke ... friendly advice here. Shhhhhhh. Most of the people who bug Mindi about the awards tend to do it in jest ... and partially because its a running gag already.

Smile, Dukey dear. Shhhhh...
  2. DÛke Memento Mori

3. Killer Joe Active Member

Congrats on your award DUke and nodnarb24!
    I used to like spam until the 'incident'.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Remember, it's THIS week... ;)
  5. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Just wanted to tell you guys you can post right now, thats right now, on the my Notables thread...I just said that you shouldn't post your reaction to what the winners do when they recieve it...As in, someone accepts an award and they RP that they take off their clothes and run around naked, then you can go "Oh, they just took off their clothes and are now running around naked"...( er, hope that made some sense )...Its a logical order of things...

Comprendo?

So go and spam that thread to death...Now!...Lets make it the longest thread ever...oooo...
  6. Killer Joe Active Member

7. orangejuice64 New Member

*Oj walks into the lounge*

Hey everyone, I brought some pretzels..
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

* OJ finds no one is in the lounge because everyone's at the awards ceremony *
  9. Purple_jester New Member

It's not that bad Spidey. The awards ceremony is just through that door. Like I said, "This is the lobby."
  10. Killer Joe Active Member

Man, do NOT go into the theater right now, *cough*. My eyes are burning, thanks to mysterious methane gas leak!
  11. orangejuice64 New Member

*Oj walks in*

"Hey, I brought some pretzels. Enjoy."

*Oj plunks the bowl down on the table*

"WHAT?!?!? NO DRINKS?!?!? Time for a 5-minute dirnk run!"

*OJ runs out and returns 4 minutes later with a keg of root beer, packs it with ice, and eases into a leather arm chair with a glass of root beer.*

"Ahhhh... Now this is life..."
  12. orangejuice64 New Member

*Oj walks in*

"Hey, I brought some pretzels. Enjoy." ;)

*Oj plunks the bowl down on the table*

"WHAT?!?!? NO DRINKS?!?!? Time for a 5-minute dirnk run!"

*OJ runs out and returns 4 minutes later with a keg of root beer, packs it with ice, and eases into a leather arm chair with a glass of root beer.*

"Ahhhh... Now this is life..."
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'm just letting oj know where everyone is, PJ ;)