CPA Notables 2005 Ceremony

H

HOUTS

"Ahem, I think I invited you here Mr. Houts as a direct result of your ecclectic personality. Actually, I recruited DUke, too."

Oh, I know you did. And you still have a special place in my heart. *hugs*

-I came, I saw, I conquered.

Regardless of whom brought me here, I did write quite alot, while providing, regardless of whether you agree or not, quite a spark to this site.

"Creature — Nightstalker

No one more evil than.... I"

Maybe no-one stinkier than you.[You don't live in Gary, do you?] But to be more evil? I hardly doubt such a thing can be true....

Muhahahaha.

Go spam!

Yum.

-HOUTS

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Killer Joe said:
Ahem, I think I invited you here Mr. Houts as a direct result of your ecclectic personality. Actually, I recruited DUke, too. :D
It's YOUR fault then... :mad:

j/k...lol

H

HOUTS

"It's YOUR fault then...

j/k...lol"

[You're lucky as it is]
Ohhhh, I see...
I thought Killer Joe brought TOM B over to CPA. Wow, was I ever go to tear into Killer Joe.
JK. LOL.
I've actually talked to TOM B before (yet not clever enough to realize who he was talking with-See: Spidey & Gizmo) and he isn't as much of an clown as he appears to be on here.
Darn IL people...flatlanders...

-HOUTS

B

BigBlue

Geez.... I never even knew I'd won anything.... I guess it's a little late for acceptance speeches... that is of course if I choose to accept the award for being a "control nut" or a "combo freak".... Hell, seeing as how I don't play much magic anymore they would be practically posthumous.

B

BigBlue

Hmm.... was that a long time ago? Perhaps I misunderstood.... I do that a lot... it's pretty easy to confuse those who use the "jump to conclusions" mat... :D

N

Notepad

When are the answers going to be posted, anyway? I wanna see if anyone else answered as interstingly as I did! ;) :D