CPA Notables 2001

T

theorgg

*theorgg wakes up, claps, and walks into the cave Spiderman offered CAMDEX

Nice, but it's not got the smell of a hundred years of offal..

Actually, that isn't a bad thing...

whatever.

Oh... I just got an idea...

:p

A

Almindhra

screams for someone to help her....Help me!...Hes a maniac!!...I'll get you Duke!...You'll see!!...You'll pay!!...quiets enough to glance at CAMDEX...He has that come hither look in his eyes...Ack!...Get away from me!!...

Boom!...Boom!....The door to the cave is being trying to be knocked down!...Yayy!...With a huge thud then door crashes to the ground and CAMDEX is thrown across the room...The silhouette is one of a luscious hunk of yummy...Who could it be?...Ok Almindhra, lets go...He offers a hand to her and she looks into his big brown eyes, and its Luke!...My savior!...I have an idea...

Almindhra picks CAMDEX up by the seat of his pants and throws him out of the cave...She picks up the door with her brutal strength and jams it back into doorframe...She looks at Luke and smiles...Hey baby, whats yo' name?......

C

CAMDEX

dammit, duke, u coulda told me she had super-strength...

*gets up and dusts himself off*

Well, cuz my bat is otherwise occupied...

*takes out Minigun and begins blasting Luke*

A

Apollo

Dude, they're inside the cave. You should try opening the door first, then shooting.

But by the way they were looking at each other, I don't think you wanna look in there right now...;)