Cpa Awards??????

E

EricBess

Okay, I didn't mean those examples literally. I just meant a general joking around about how a couple of things were rigged. Mostly from people that wanted to win for a certain category, but didn't ;)

N

NeuroDeus

a fight? wotzup? about the awards... i wouldn't win anything... maybe... "most boring member"

D

DÛke

...much as I hate to admit it, I perfer Almindhra's control over the awards.

Almindhra, ...if you're looking for oh-some-precious names to distress over, than you're not gonna get them from me. Other than that...it was just...um..."gossip," like you said. Let's carry on... shall we?

We shall.

M

mogg bomber

I don't remember anything like that happening(the CPA awards thing, not the Bush thing I still hate him for that). I can't really see why anyone would be mad about some fake awards made up on a message board really. Anyway, I'd like to be involved in some way this year, I think I only got one post in last time. Maybe there should be a Best Lurker award or something(check out when I joined and my post number, although I am trying to post more frequently now).

I

Istanbul

Quantity of posts is much less important than quality.
I'd rather see one relevant, interesting post a month than a hundred posts of pure drivel.

M

Multani

I've been bugging Doe about this for a while a few months back on AIM.
Now it's starting!
I can't wait. (Multani dawns his new tux).
I hope I get nominated for something...and if I don't it'll be fun...award shows are always fun.

T

terzarima

Heyhey, you can't rush things like this.. I mean, you did last year and look what happened.

I

Istanbul

That's partially true. You can rush the BEGINNING of the procedure, just not the procedure itself.

I'm gonna start the verdammt thing tomorrow if nobody does anything.