Cpa Awards??????

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Wonka, Sep 14, 2001.

1. EricBess Active Member

Okay, I didn't mean those examples literally. I just meant a general joking around about how a couple of things were rigged. Mostly from people that wanted to win for a certain category, but didn't ;)
  2. NeuroDeus Doctor Wundindlinyg

a fight? wotzup? about the awards... i wouldn't win anything... maybe... "most boring member"
  3. Wonka YellowJackoff

Can I start the Cpa awards???????
  4. DÛke Memento Mori

...much as I hate to admit it, I perfer Almindhra's control over the awards.

Almindhra, ...if you're looking for oh-some-precious names to distress over, than you're not gonna get them from me. Other than that...it was just...um..."gossip," like you said. Let's carry on... shall we?

We shall.
  5. mogg bomber Veteran CPA Lurker

I don't remember anything like that happening(the CPA awards thing, not the Bush thing I still hate him for that). I can't really see why anyone would be mad about some fake awards made up on a message board really. Anyway, I'd like to be involved in some way this year, I think I only got one post in last time. Maybe there should be a Best Lurker award or something(check out when I joined and my post number, although I am trying to post more frequently now).
  6. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Quantity of posts is much less important than quality.
    I'd rather see one relevant, interesting post a month than a hundred posts of pure drivel.
  7. Multani Treetrunk Guy

I've been bugging Doe about this for a while a few months back on AIM.
    Now it's starting!
    I can't wait. (Multani dawns his new tux).
    I hope I get nominated for something...and if I don't it'll be fun...award shows are always fun.
  8. Killer Joe Active Member

Why don't we start off with one little award then we'll move on from there.
  9. terzarima New Member

Heyhey, you can't rush things like this.. I mean, you did last year and look what happened.
  10. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

That's partially true. You can rush the BEGINNING of the procedure, just not the procedure itself.

I'm gonna start the verdammt thing tomorrow if nobody does anything.