Cpa Awards??????

W

Wonka

What are they. I here some people talk about it. When doesit happen. What are the awards????

D

Darsh

From what I can remember they were in october, but considering it's been a year I'm probably wrong.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was the end of August/middle of September (now). If you can find them in Off-Topic, you'll know when they were.

G

Gerode

It was early October; I read through the CPA Notables a few weeks ago.

I think the last post was made in January or February, if that's helpful for finding the thread in the Off-Topic forum.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If that's the case, then they should start soon! WHO'S GOING TO START THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

terzarima

Mindy!!! Mindy!!! Oh where art that stupid Mindy.... Jeez, she's never punctual. Last time we even had a waiting lounge for the notables.

Mindy!!!

Oh well...

C

Cateran Emperor

lol, I wouldn't call Mindy names ademis, she can get tempermental :D

Nonetheless, I'm leaving the organization to Mindy, so I'll just wait for her to respond.

A

Almindhra

*stomps in the room and smacks ademis across the face*...

So yes, I am here...Although I did want to leave the CPA like a lot of people did, but, I, can't...I don't know...I'm still attached to this place...

So start thinking of some categories and I'll post the Notables soon...

D

Daggertooth

Your real names MINDY? :eek:

How funny.

*Daggertooth bursts out in uncontrollable laughter.*

Then realises it is bad to laugh at the person in charge.

Oops, sorry.....Mindy....*snicker*..;)

Daggertooth :p

A

Almindhra

*stuffs a gag in Daggertooth's mouth*...No my dear, my real name isn't Mindy......lol, I'm like, such a Mindy aren't I?.....Bah!...My real name is Dominique......

Oh Ransac, I love you too!!!!...*gives him a tequilla lollipop*...Just watch out for the worm.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at the Tequila lolli-pop and smiles. He then cracks open the lolli-pop and eats only the worm.*

Thank you. But, I don't like tequila(or any alcoholic substance for that matter[and I'm going to Georgia Southern, too!])

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darsh

CPA Notables: The Second Coming

Heh heh, I hope it's just as entertaining as last year.

N

Neo_Keo

Another NOTABLE?????!!!!!!

My head is still hurting from all the reading I did to keep updated. I move taht this year we just throw the award at the winners and call it a day. :D :D Anybody wanna second that ??

N

Neo_Keo

OK I'll got to the Notables this year but it better be a place with a Snack Bar or at least a Vending Machine. I would bring my own Popcorn ( mmm extra butter really extra ) but it would get cold and I'd be in a bad mood. Aw waht the hell I'll bring a popcron machine and make everyone some. :D :D

Killer Joe

Categories:
  • Most Likely to be a NERD in real life
  • Best punctuation
  • Best Speller
  • Best thread killer
  • Most ignored
  • Sexiest poster
  • Best Daytime poster
  • Best Nighttime poster
  • Most argumentive
  • Most likely to cave in a post
  • Longest signature (size doesn't really matter, though)
  • Goofiest member
  • most professional sounding but really not
  • Biggest Loser
  • Most liked
  • Biggest hick (hey, some of us live in Small Town, USA)
  • Biggest City Slicker
  • Uses Smilies the most
  • Lord of the CPA
  • Lady of the CPA
  • Jester of the CPA
  • Youngest of the CPA
  • Oldest of the CPA (TomB)
  • Webbiest of the CPA
  • Coolist of the CPA
  • Most likely to go professional
  • The best Random Mexican
Man, I could go on forever :).

I say we make one (and only one) of the awards to be the most presteigious like: "Cpa Member of the Year" Award. We can make them a temporary administaor for like a year, as a bonus. Or something :).

D

DÛke

Darsh, I don't think it will half as entertaining as last year's. Man...I, personally, only had fun last year because Purple_Jester and Whimsical were "alive" back then. I love them...

My only hope for actually even bothering to read the awards this year is that someone like Hetemti or Chaos Turtle would actually participate in them. Chaos is funny all the time...I think. Hetemti is funny in a sort of "sarcastic" way...it's cool.

Who knows...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I might have been in the running for longest signature had arhar not knocked me out of the water:(