Cpa Awards??????

A

Almindhra

Me?...I Magic Diva?...Thats a new one...lol...I have been called a drama queen before by a really mean teacher (no, not YJ)...
A-ha-ha! Unfortunately you have never gazed upon my glorious countenance, before which those of the female persuasion flutter their eyelids and collapse!
*hands MrXarvox a paper bag*...Please, sir...Put this over your head and don't breathe......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
ademis: Huh? Last year Almindhra sent out PMs to everyone with the categories and we voted. I'm not sure what you mean by "it just happened". :confused:

N

Neo_Keo

I nominate myself for "Most likeley to fly every CPA member into a cetain place for a get together if he wins the Powerball lottery" and "worst gramar" :D :D :D :D

T

terzarima

Well, I also remember lots of awards being made up on the spot :)

D

DÛke

...I also heard a lot about some illicit "intervention" by those who it may concern, concerning the votes...

...let's face it, "voting" has NOTHING to do with it...

Reminds us of dear Bush, doesn't it?

A

Apollo

What about me? With my beatiful red plumage, how could another be more sexy than I?

Apollo spreads his wings and puffs out his feathers.

I

Istanbul

Easy. Little-known fact: avians have a cloaca. There is no actual reproductive organ, per se.

Yer a eunuch, dude!

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by DÛke
...I also heard a lot about some illicit "intervention" by those who it may concern, concerning the votes...

...let's face it, "voting" has NOTHING to do with it...

Reminds us of dear Bush, doesn't it?
Are you saying something about my calculating the votes?...If so, I want to hear your reasoning.....

And after tonite, hopefully you watched his speech, Bush is a damn good President...And I'm glad I voted for him...(and so aren't the people of Florida).....

D

DÛke

Almindhra:
Are you saying something about my calculating the votes?...If so, I want to hear your reasoning...
Are you saying you're willing to listen to what I have to say?

You know what? It would be SO great if Almindhra and I can get a long. It really would. I think, although we easily inflame, we can have some highly intelligent conversations, given the fact that we both gain the proper respect for each other, and gain an open ear. That's all we need, an open ear.

Before, we never really listened to each other...we just talked...so arrogantly. On AIM, on the boards...wherever...it was just words without a single meaning or thought.

I'm ready for the peace treaty anytime...ready for the handshake too...

Killer Joe

Ally, let's start with a new thread in off-topic and let's have some votin' here!
What's the first category?
This tux isn't gettin' any looser, ya know!

T

terzarima

Hey hey! Its no fun if its a public poll!! Unless you can make the results invisible... buwahah...

A

Almindhra

No, actually I don't want a peace treaty...I wanted to know if you calling me unfair or saying I cheated the CPA in anyway.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Neo_Keo:
I nominate myself for "Most likeley to fly every CPA member into a cetain place for a get together if he wins the Powerball lottery"
Hey, that brings up a thought. We as the CPA ought to pool some funds and get some Powerball tickets :D

DUke: I'm also confused at what you were alleging. I don't recall anything like that going on or accusations like that at the time :confused:

E

EricBess

I hope I win something... :p

Spidey: You don't remember anything about the election then? lol. Actually, the way I remember it, it wasn't Bush that was trying to keep people's vote's from counting. Anyone here in the military?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I remember the presidential election; I'm talkig about the CPA voting from last year's notables and what DUke is saying.

D

DÛke

...I'm not saying anything. :-X

It's nothing really...just a "rumor" that was circulating around, around that time, between 4 or so people. Nothing big...

E

EricBess

Oh that. Well, I started up around that time and I seem to remember people commenting about the ballot envelopes getting switched around, lost, ect. too.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My memory must be going, 'cause I don't recall any of that... maybe one mention or two in joking about how Almindhra and DUke were King and Queen of the CPA, but that's about it...