Content of Posts...

G

Gizmo

Sorry, these just made me chuckle with the thought of a naked, far sighted, angry automobile stalking the back allys looking for revenge for its virtue, as it forages through a dumpster for partially empty motor oil bottles.
Yeah that was the point, I guess Spidey just left his sense of humour at home that day.

Carbombs - 100% were driven in by the terrorists having been stolen in another part of the country at some point in the past (from weeks to years) and the bombs prepared before hand.
The occured all over the country. The majority in London, as Northern Ireland was more likely to be sectarian shootings and assasinations. However my home town of Manchester was subject to the largest bomb ever detonated on the British Isles, and basically any city anywhere was a target, London was just more symbolic.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought that part was amusing. It's when you tag on "Don't be stupid" that it takes the tone of hostile sarcasm, not friendly fun (especially without the use of smilies. You've got 'em, use 'em!)

M

Multani

7 pages...fairly long for a topic I started.
I'll be back fully when this entire political BS completely dies down.
Good thing I didn't revive my political corner...obviously, this board isn't ready for another one just yet.