Commander: Mooseman v SealTeamBill v Oversoul

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll actually put my last untapped mana source to use and sac Launch to Claws of Gix. But I have no further responses and of course I'll choose Ramses Overdark to stay alive. So Launch goes back to my hand, I gain 1 life, and then Shadowmage Infiltrator and Phyrexian Gargantua will die on by side of the board. Stinging Licid and Despondency will also go to my graveyard once their creatures bite the dust, but then Despondency will go back to my hand.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will choose the Drake
Hope I got this right
Izzet Locket
Done

Mooseman: 38
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 3
Library: 77
Command Zone (0): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.)
(T) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)
(U) Izzet Locket (, A, T: U OR R. R/U R/U R/U R/U , T , Sacrifice Izzet Locket: Draw two cards.)

(U) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Clever Impersonator
Exile: Divine Reckoning

===================================================================================

SealTeamBill: 60
Hand: 4
Command Zone (0): 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (WUB) ( legendary creature - Giant Soldier; 4/5. At the beginning of your upkeep you gain two life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay (1) if you do, draw a card and each opponent loses one life.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in your commander Zone you gain two life.

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(U) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)
Darksteel Mutation (Enchant creature, Enchanted creature is a 0/1 insect artifact creature with indestructible and loses all other abilities.)
(U) Obelisk of Esper (Artifact)( T: add W, U, or B to your mana pool.)

Crawl Space (No more than two creatures can attack you each combat.)

(U) Tidehollow Strix (Artifact creature-Insect)(0/1)(indestructible) ~ Darksteel Mutation
(S) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.)

Graveyard: Marrow Bats, Dromar's Charm, Raven Familiar, Augury Adept
Exile:

===================================================================================

Oversoul: 39
Hand: 7
Library: 75
Command Zone (1): 2BBUU

Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Snow-Covered Island x3
(T,T,T,U) Snow-Covered Swamp x4
(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)
(U) Claws of Gix (1, sac a permanent: I gain 1 life.)

(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Shadowmage Infiltrator , Phyrexian Gargantua, Launch, Stinging Licid
Exile:

U,U gain 2 life, D
Ajanl's Pridemate (w)(2/2)(When you gain life you may put a +1/+1 counter on Ajani's Pridemate.) Cost UW

Responce?

Command Zone (0): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
(U) Izzet Locket (, A, T: U OR R. R/U R/U R/U R/U , T , Sacrifice Izzet Locket: Draw two cards.)

(U) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Clever Impersonator

SealTeamBill: 62
Hand: 4
Library: 76
Command Zone (0): 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (WUB) ( legendary creature - Giant Soldier; 4/5. At the beginning of your upkeep you gain two life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay (1) if you do, draw a card and each opponent loses one life.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in your commander Zone you gain two life.

Battlefield:
(UT) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(UUUT) Plains x4
(U) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)
Darksteel Mutation (Enchant creature, Enchanted creature is a 0/1 insect artifact creature with indestructible and loses all other abilities.)

(U) Tidehollow Strix (Artifact creature-Insect)(0/1)(indestructible) ~ Darksteel Mutation
(U) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.)

Exile:Phyrexian Gargantua

Battlefield:

(T) Arcane Lighthouse (T: adds C to my mana pool. 1,T: ueot, creatures my opponents control lose hexproof and shroud and can't have hexproof or shroud.)

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)

(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Shadowmage Infiltrator , Launch, Stinging Licid
Exile:

U,U gain 2 life, D
Ajanl's Pridemate (w)(2/2)(When you gain life you may put a +1/+1 counter on Ajani's Pridemate.) Cost UW
End step gain 2 life gain 1counter +1/+1
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

SealTeamBill: 64

Battlefield:
(UT) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(UUUT) Plains x4

(U) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.)
(S) Ajanl's Pridemate (w)(3/3)(When you gain life you may put a +1/+1 counter on Ajani's Pridemate.) 1counter

Battlefield:

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Shadowmage Infiltrator , Launch, Stinging Licid
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Arcum's Astrolabe (drawing card), Snow-Covered Swamp, Despondency on Talrand, Launch on Ajani's Pridemate, Fallen Ideal on Wall of Reverence, done.

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 0/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.) *-2/-0 from Despondency*

Battlefield:
(UT) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(UUUT) Plains x4

(U) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.) *Enchanted with Fallen Ideal*
(S) Ajanl's Pridemate (w)(3/3)(When you gain life you may put a +1/+1 counter on Ajani's Pridemate.) 1counter *Flying from Launch*

Hand: 5
Library: 73

Battlefield:
(T,T,U) Snow-Covered Island x3
(T,T,T,T,T) Snow-Covered Swamp x5

(U) Arcum's Astrolabe (When ~ etb, I draw a card. 1,T: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Talrand, Sky Summoner*
Launch
(U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Ajani's Pridemate*
Fallen Ideal
(B aura) (Enchanted creature has flying and "sac a creature: ~ gets +2/+1 ueot." When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Wall of Reverence*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Stinging Licid
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Flash Back Increasing Devotion
Response?

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Island x2
(U) Mountain
(U) Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)

(U) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 0/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.) *-2/-0 from Despondency*

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Clever Impersonator
Exile: Divine Reckoning, Increasing Devotion

Battlefield:
(UT) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(UUUT) Plains x4

(U) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.) *Enchanted with Fallen Ideal*
(S) Ajanl's Pridemate (w)(3/3)(When you gain life you may put a +1/+1 counter on Ajani's Pridemate.) 1counter *Flying from Launch*

Battlefield:

(U) Arcum's Astrolabe (When ~ etb, I draw a card. 1,T: adds one mana of any color to my mana pool.)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Talrand, Sky Summoner*
Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Ajani's Pridemate*
Fallen Ideal (B aura) (Enchanted creature has flying and "sac a creature: ~ gets +2/+1 ueot." When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Wall of Reverence*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke, Minion's Return, Shadowmage Infiltrator, Stinging Licid
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Island x2
(U) Mountain

(S) Drake Token (B) (2/2, Flying)
(S) Human Token (W) (1/1) x10

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish, Clever Impersonator

Battlefield:
(UT) Island x2
(U) Swamp
(UUUT) Plains x4

Battlefield:

Launch (U aura) (Enchanted creature has flying. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Ajani's Pridemate*
Fallen Ideal (B aura) (Enchanted creature has flying and "sac a creature: ~ gets +2/+1 ueot." When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *Enchanting Wall of Reverence*

Exile:

U,U gain 2 life, add 1 counter to Ajani's Pridemate, D
sorcery Death Grip ×WB: (Death Grip deals X damage to target creature or player. You gain X life.) Target is Ramses Overdark, X = 8
RESPONSE?

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Island x2
(U) Mountain

SealTeamBill: 66

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(T) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)
(T) Obelisk of Esper (Artifact)( T: add W, U, or B to your mana pool.)

(T) Ajanl's Pridemate (w)(5/5)(When you gain life you may put a +1/+1 counter on Ajani's Pridemate.) 2counters *Flying from Launch*

Battlefield:

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
In response, I'll activate Ramses Overdark to destroy Ajani's Pridemate. Holding priority, I'll sac Ramses Overdark to Claws of Gix. Pass priority.

U,U gain 2 life, add 1 counter to Ajani's Pridemate, D
sorcery Death Grip ×WB: (Death Grip deals X damage to target creature or player. You gain X life.) Target is Ramses Overdark, X = 8
RESPONSE?
nice play Oversoul!! :
an amateur player would have missed the sacrifice
1. Ajanl's Pridemate hits the graveyard
2. Launch hits the graveyard
3. Ramses Overdark - sac removes the sorcery target so it fizzles no life gain.
4. Glaws of Gix triggers, you gain 1 life
5. Ramses Overdark returns to the commander Zone
6. Commander tax goes up 2
End of turn
7. Launch goes back to Oversoul's hand

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UT) Island x2
(U) Mountain

SealTeamBill: 66

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(T) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)
(T) Obelisk of Esper (Artifact)( T: add W, U, or B to your mana pool.)

Graveyard: Marrow Bats, Dromar's Charm, Raven Familiar, Augury Adept, Ajanl's Pridemate

Oversoul: 40
Hand: 6
Command Zone (2): 4BBUU Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)

Battlefield:
(T,T,T) Snow-Covered Island x3

(T) Claws of Gix (1, sac a permanent: I gain 1 life.)

Exile:

I'M TAPPED OUT, NOTHING MORE FROM ME
Question does that change your commanders creature type for the long as it remains in play? If it goes back to the commander Zone does it retain its zombie creature type?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It will only be a zombie for as long as it stays on the battlefield. If it leaves and comes back again, it won't be a zombie anymore.