Commander: Mooseman v SealTeamBill v Oversoul

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Stinging Licid, done.

Mooseman: 38
Dmg from commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 87
Command Zone (0): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(T) Izzet Guildgate (Gate, L, ETB Tapped. T: U or R)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(T) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.
Sacrifice Commander's Sphere: Draw a card.)

(S) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation
Exile:

===================================================================================

SealTeamBill: 54
Hand: 5

Library: 78
Command Zone (0): 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (WUB) ( legendary creature - Giant Soldier; 4/5. At the beginning of your upkeep you gain two life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay (1) if you do, draw a card and each opponent loses one life.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in your commander Zone you gain two life.

Battlefield:
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(T) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)
Darksteel Mutation (Enchant creature, Enchanted creature is a 0/1 insect artifact creature with indestructible and loses all other abilities.)

(U) Obelisk of Esper (Artifact)( T: add W, U, or B to your mana pool.)
(U) Tidehollow Strix (Artifact creature-Insect)(0/1)(indestructible)~ *Enchanted with Despondency.~ Darksteel Mutation
(U) Raven Familiar (U creature-bird)(1/2)(Flying, Echo paid...When Raven Familiar enters the battlefield, look at the top 3 cards of your library. Put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom in any order.)
(U) Augury Adept (WU Creature- Kithkin Wizard)(2/2)(whenever Augury Adept deals combat damage to a player, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You gain life equal to its converted mana cost.)
(S) Phyrexian Gargantua (B)(4/4)

Graveyard: Marrow Bats, Dromar's Charm
Exile:

===================================================================================

Oversoul: 39
Command Zone (1): 2BBUU

Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Snow-Covered Island x3
(T,U,U,U) Snow-Covered Swamp x4

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB human wizard) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)
(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(S) Stinging Licid (U licid) (1/1; 1U, T: ~ loses this ability and become an aura enchanting a creature. I may pay U to end this effect. Whenever enchanted creature becomes tapped, ~ deals 2 damage to that creature's controller.)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/-0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *enchanting Tidehollow Strix.*

Graveyard: Arcane Denial, Knight of the Ebon Legion, River's Rebuke
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Clever Impersonator (Shapeshifter, */*, You may have Clever Impersonator enter the battlefield as a copy of any nonland permanent on the battlefield.)
Respones?

Hand: 3
Library: 83
Command Zone (0): 2URW Sevinne, the Chronoclasm (URW) (Human Wizard, 2/2, Prevent all damage that would be dealt to Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Whenever you cast your first instant or sorcery spell from your graveyard each turn, copy that spell. You may choose new targets for the copy)
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Mountain
(T) Azorius Chancery (L, ETB tapped.When ~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand. T: Add WU to your mana pool.)
(U) Wind-Scarred Crag (L, ETB tapped. When ~ ETB, you gain 1 life.Tap: Add R or W.)
(U) Boros Garrison (, L, ETB Tapped. When~ ETB, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add RW to your mana pool.)
(U) Sol Ring (, A, T:2)
(U) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.

(S) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.)

Exile:

Command Zone (0): 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (WUB) ( legendary creature - Giant Soldier; 4/5. At the beginning of your upkeep you gain two life. Whenever you gain life, you may pay (1) if you do, draw a card and each opponent loses one life.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is in your commander Zone you gain two life.

Battlefield:
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(T) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)
Darksteel Mutation (Enchant creature, Enchanted creature is a 0/1 insect artifact creature with indestructible and loses all other abilities.)

(U) Tidehollow Strix (Artifact creature-Insect)(0/1)(indestructible)~ *Enchanted with Despondency.~ Darksteel Mutation
(U) Raven Familiar (U creature-bird)(1/2)(Flying, Echo paid...When Raven Familiar enters the battlefield, look at the top 3 cards of your library. Put one into your hand and the rest on the bottom in any order.)
(U) Augury Adept (WU Creature- Kithkin Wizard)(2/2)(whenever Augury Adept deals combat damage to a player, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You gain life equal to its converted mana cost.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds one mana of any color in my commander's color identity to my mana pool.)

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (UB human wizard) (1/3; Fear. Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, I may draw a card.)
(U) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.)
(S) Stinging Licid (U licid) (1/1; 1U, T: ~ loses this ability and become an aura enchanting a creature. I may pay U to end this effect. Whenever enchanted creature becomes tapped, ~ deals 2 damage to that creature's controller.)

Despondency (B aura) (Enchanted creature gets -2/-0. When ~ dies, return it to my hand.) *enchanting Tidehollow Strix.*

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Don't know until it Enters the battlefield (during resolution of the spell I get to choose)
Any response?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Clever Impersonator comes in as a copy of Ramses Overdark
Fact or Fiction
response?

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.

(U) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.)
(S) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.) ~Clever Impersonator~

Exile:

Battlefield:
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here are the 5 cards
Island
Stone Quarry (, L, ETB tapped. T:R or W)
2WW Divine Reckoning (, S, Each player chooses a creature he or she controls. Destory the rest. Flashback 5WW.)
1U Mass Diminish (, S, Until your next turn, creatures target player controls have a base power and toughness of 1/1. Flashback:3U)
3 Izzet Locket (, A, T: U OR R. R/U R/U R/U R/U , T , Sacrifice Izzet Locket: Draw two cards.)
Talk among yourselves

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(T) Mountain
(T) Commander's Sphere (, A, {T}: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity.

(U) Talrand, Sky Summoner (LC Merfolk Wizard, 2/2, Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, create a 2/2 blue Drake creature token with flying.)
(S) Ramses Overdark (UB Legendary Creature — Human Assassin) (4/3; T: Destroy target enchanted creature.) ~Clever Impersonator~

Exile:

Battlefield:
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I get a Drake token (trigger resolves first)
the flashback spells go to the gy, the rest into my hand
Play the Island
Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(S) Drake Token (U) (2/2, Flying)

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish
Exile:

Battlefield:
(U) Island
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

U,U gain 2 life, D
island
Crawl space - Artifact no more than two creatures can't attack you each turn

Responce?

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Sevinne's Reclamation, Increasing Devotion, Increasing Vengeance, Divine Reckoning, Mass Diminish
Exile:

SealTeamBill: 56
Library: 77

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(UUUU) Plains x4
(U) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)

(U) Phyrexian Gargantua (B)(4/4)
Crawl Space (No more than two creatures can attack you each combat.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Last edited:
U,U gain 2 life, D
island
Crawl space - Artifact no more than two creatures can't attack you each turn
Wall of Reverence
Responce?

Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

Exile:

SealTeamBill: 56
Library: 77

Battlefield:
(TT) Island x2
(T) Swamp
(TTTT) Plains x4
(U) Orzhov Basilica (L, EBT tapped,- When ETB return a land you control to your hand. T: add WB to your mana pool.)

(U) Phyrexian Gargantua (B)(4/4)
Crawl Space (No more than two creatures can attack you each combat.)
(S) Wall of Reverence (W)(1/6)(Defender; Flying. at the beginning of your end step you may gain life equal to the power of a Target creature you control.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

Exile: